Tattoos?! Let’s see them!

Options

Replies

• Muddyboots85
    Muddyboots85 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I like all the above tats. I have been thinking about getting one. Where on your body does it hurt the least?

I don’t know because all mine hurt like hell
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I like all the above tats. I have been thinking about getting one. Where on your body does it hurt the least?

I don’t know bc everywhere I got them hurt like hell

On the other extreme end of the experience, the only places I have felt any pain at all during my sessions were small spots right at the tip of my shoulder and across the end of my collarbone that are heavily shaded. I generally find that for me it’s just a vaguely annoying buzzing sensation (and one that, for some reason, makes me super sleepy).
  • Muddyboots85
    Muddyboots85 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »

On the other extreme end of the experience, the only places I have felt any pain at all during my sessions were small spots right at the tip of my shoulder and across the end of my collarbone that are heavily shaded. I generally find that for me it’s just a vaguely annoying buzzing sensation (and one that, for some reason, makes me super sleepy).

That’s wild the difference in how we react to them.. I blamed it on the sups I take making my skin overly sensitive. Ha. You never know
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I really think it depends on who you are. Where I was told it hurt least (arm) was actually more painful than the middle of my back (which is generally considered more painful). Most people say that the outside portions of their arm is least painful, but mileage may vary.
  • KosmosKitten
    edited June 2019
    Options

I experience it a little differently, but the noise of the device tends to put me asleep as well. That's what happened when I sat/slept through a six hour session on my back. I dozed. The back wasn't as painful as when I had my upper arm worked on, but the noise of the device still made me want to sleep.. and the tattooist kept his studio freezing cold (making sleeping hard for me).
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    What is Kik?

Supposedly it’s where you get the best recipes.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

I experience it a little differently, but the noise of the device tends to put me asleep as well. That's what happened when I sat/slept through a six hour session on my back. I dozed. The back wasn't as painful as when I had my upper arm worked on, but the noise of the device still made me want to sleep.. and the tattooist kept his studio freezing cold (making sleeping hard for me).

I think alot of people get really hot when they are in pain. I was sweating when I got my tattoo. I wonder if they keep it cold for that?
  • eamitch88
    eamitch88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    nag0k2a4c9bm.jpeg

My latest one. My kitty that I had for 18 years before she passed last year.
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    eamitch88 wrote: »
    nag0k2a4c9bm.jpeg

Very pretty!
  • cjohnsonss
    cjohnsonss Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hfdbobblnyiv.jpeg
    7g89el0qwevi.jpeg
    1mstgtjdi33t.jpeg
    Here are 3 of my 4.
    4th is on my calf and says “*kitten* cancer” in honor of my late grandmother
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    kjn0mfvtqi18.jpg
    I have them all over. New job so I don't have many pics of them on this computer..
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    7vgqwswdca5m.jpg
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    What is Kik?

Sweet - what's your Kik??
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    nag0k2a4c9bm.jpeg

This is so lovely 💛
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    What is Kik?

Sweet - what's your Kik??

Sent via pm with a couple of startup photos to explain the basics to ensure proper setup. 😉
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

I think alot of people get really hot when they are in pain. I was sweating when I got my tattoo. I wonder if they keep it cold for that?

It's quite possible. Also the studio lights some artists use can get quite hot after being left on for more than 30 minutes. I didn't have a problem with sweating either time, lol. Helps that the guy I've been seeing for work has his "office" in a basement with no windows, so less heat seeping in from outside sources.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    This is my biggest one.
  • cjohnsonss
    cjohnsonss Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This is my biggest one.

That’s so dope!
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    nag0k2a4c9bm.jpeg

That's so nice. Love it
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    cjohnsonss wrote: »
    This is my biggest one.

That’s so dope!

Thank you