Home page

Options
Seminolefan22
Seminolefan22 Posts: 40 Member
edited June 2019 in Chit-Chat
Anyone elses home page not coming up? This is what it says.
dmof19awixt8.jpg

Replies

• grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's a known issue. Most people (if not everyone) seem to be having this problem. I'm guessing they're working on it.
  • Seminolefan22
    Seminolefan22 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • ElizWill024
    ElizWill024 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me. And I can't find anything from the Techs to tell me why.
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

They probably don't know. It's a safe bet that in trying to figure out the fit bit syncing issue they broke a whole bunch of other things in the process.
  • ElizWill024
    Options

They probably don't know. It's a safe bet that in trying to figure out the fit bit syncing issue they broke a whole bunch of other things in the process.

This site isn't working well for me at all. I've had some kind of trouble dang near every day, since day 1. This really sucks.
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    Options

This site isn't working well for me at all. I've had some kind of trouble dang near every day, since day 1. This really sucks.

The site is usually pretty stable but looks like you joined at a time where they had some issues. Hang in there, once they figure it out it will get better.
  • ElizWill024
    Options
    I don't really have much of a choice, my coach has me using this site. But, if I don't log like he wants he'll mark me absent, meaning money out of my pocket.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

The site is usually pretty stable but looks like you joined at a time where they had some issues. Hang in there, once they figure it out it will get better.
    👌
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I don't really have much of a choice, my coach has me using this site. But, if I don't log like he wants he'll mark me absent, meaning money out of my pocket.

You can show him the messages from MFP staff about the issues if he tries to pull that shizz!
  • ElizWill024
    Options

You can show him the messages from MFP staff about the issues if he tries to pull that shizz!

I've not seen anything from the staff. Do you have a link to that? I had to send him a message yesterday saying it was broke. Seems like I'll be sending them everyday. I really hate that.
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    Options

I've not seen anything from the staff. Do you have a link to that? I had to send him a message yesterday saying it was broke. Seems like I'll be sending them everyday. I really hate that.

There is something reported for the Fitbit. The site issues I've just seen people discussing it today. I have heard some say the profiles are accessible from the app, but the forums aren't. And the forums are accessible from site, but the profiles aren't. I don't use the app so can't verify that is the case or not. Try accessing it via the web and app and see.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

There is something reported for the Fitbit. The site issues I've just seen people discussing it today. I have heard some say the profiles are accessible from the app, but the forums aren't. And the forums are accessible from site, but the profiles aren't. I don't use the app so can't verify that is the case or not. Try accessing it via the web and app and see.

I can only get to my wall through the app snd I can only access the forums via the website.
  • ElizWill024
    Options
    Mine JUST LOADED. It's a miracle. Now to see if my Fitbit will now sync. 20 squats says it doesn't.
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    Options
    Mine JUST LOADED. It's a miracle. Now to see if my Fitbit will now sync. 20 squats says it doesn't.

I made a few calls :)
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    Options

I can only get to my wall through the app snd I can only access the forums via the website.

That sounds like what I've been hearing as well.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

It works now! Oh happy day!
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    Options

It works now! Oh happy day!

you're welcome.
  • ElizWill024
    Options
    Nope, won't sync my Fitbit... AGAIN!!!!