Foods You Wish They Would Bring Back?

Replies

• mattLclarke
    mattLclarke Posts: 10 Member
    all the vegan food from the states up to Canada
  • ultra_violets
    ultra_violets Posts: 202 Member
    The original Panera Bread chicken salad. It was perfect.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    kiwanda88 wrote: »
    5gsa3r6fmwux.jpeg

Anyone remember the Pizza Hut dessert pizza from their buffet?? Or is that just me. Also, only the real ones actually KNOW about the Pizza Hut buffets. Lol... do they still exist?

In the midwest there's a chain called Pizza Ranch that is *only* a buffet; they have exactly the same sort of dessert pizza at PH once did, in cherry, blueberry, apple, and peach. Plus soft-serve. Pizza is at best OK though, and it's spendy for the quality...very popular with the <10 crowd though.

I've also seen similar dessert pizza at Godfather's I think (in the buffet), Old Chicago, and a few local chains, but only in the parts of the country that don't really do pizza well (i.e. midwest-except-Chicago, south, etc.).

YESSS!!! I used to go to the pizza hut buffet all the time!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    p6r07xolmwaz.png

Omg yes these!!!! My childhood!

Right?! I have a list of childhood snacks haha

You should post it sometime, I bet we have a similar list LOL. I used to have a "snack box" in my desk in elementary school that I always kept stocked with my favorite snacks. (90% of which are discontinued now :( )
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    p6r07xolmwaz.png

Omg yes these!!!! My childhood!

Right?! I have a list of childhood snacks haha

You should post it sometime, I bet we have a similar list LOL. I used to have a "snack box" in my desk in elementary school that I always kept stocked with my favorite snacks. (90% of which are discontinued now :( )

I will be posting... need to update haha 😂
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    @ultra_violets I use to love Panera's Asiago Beef with red onions and horseradish and tomatoes. I would get it with black bean soup. Yumm-o!
  • Iheartalaric
    Iheartalaric Posts: 5 Member
    Ice Cream cone Cereal (omg my absolute favorite as a kid in the late 80's)

Dunkaroos (what home lunch or after school snack was complete without them?)

Snapple Rain (Snapple's foray into different flavors but they were so refreshing and good!)

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Oh, the Snapple Rain comment reminded me!

I miss Snapple Plum-a-granate. SO much.
    I miss Sobe Lifewater Black Cherry Dragonfruit
    I miss Propel Melon. You can't tell me the watermelon they just introduced is even close.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    nycfn5p5ur0z.png

• pancakerunner
    m0hiyf2ew2yv.png
  • pancakerunner
    9lv1h97guqkd.png
  • pancakerunner
    I remember people saying they wish they'd bring back Pudding pops... I found these at the store today???

6aitnf2jfesz.jpg
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    I meant these not breakfast bars

ghz2ey7tu5it.jpeg

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited June 2019
    Yes to the Snapples! The Elements line was so fun. I also remember a Snapple Apple Pie drink that launched around 2003 that was really tasty (it was creamy and chock full of apple cinnamon flavor), which was only out for one fall and never came back. My friend really loved the cherry flavor, which they discontinued, and the Snapple Mint Tea was another favorite of mine. For some reason, drinking that with an egg sandwich while sick was so comforting.

Another thing I remember from around the early 2000s was a promotion Burger King did with the Simpsons for Halloween. It was a black cherry Icee that turned your tongue black. Does anyone remember that?
  • ltaylor208402
    ltaylor208402 Posts: 49 Member
    Crystal Pepsi, Dunkaroos and Cookie and Cream Twix. I don't know if anyone remembers the last one but I do and they were fire! They were limited edition.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Crystal Pepsi, Dunkaroos and Cookie and Cream Twix. I don't know if anyone remembers the last one but I do and they were fire! They were limited edition.

I seen Crystal Pepsi in the store not too long ago
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Bonkers (like Hi-Chews but in 1989), that weird fruit leather with the yogurt stripes down the middle
  • FinelyFermented
    FinelyFermented Posts: 100 Member
    Tab cola