Mens body groomer.....tmi - if you think so don't look! lol

Options
2»

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    scary post in so many ways....my heros FC and CMR have morphed into the same scary curler queen!

1. Dave:blushing: how did I go from judge to hero in one week? :laugh:
    2. bwah ha ha on the curler queen, you shoulda been around last night at 3 AMeek-1.gif
    3. How did this thread end up on the "Success Stories"? Ms. Porka? (.....or do I really want that much info....??)

Happy B'day to you!!
    Hey now, he's my nutty buddy, be nice to him:wink::tongue: I think we frighten the wits out of many this morning when everyone woke up to see us both in curlers with matching faces... Let's do that again soon...better yet...let's get a bunch of fun folks from on here using the same AV...BHwwwwwwwwwwwwwahahahaha:devil:

when I started coming here I thought that was CMR's real pic...I just said..well...uh....ok
    TL Dave
    So did I, figured it was a few years back...lol but that staring scared the daylights outta me big time
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    scary post in so many ways....my heros FC and CMR have morphed into the same scary curler queen!

2. bwah ha ha on the curler queen, you shoulda been around last night at 3 AMeek-1.gif
    3. How did this thread end up on the "Success Stories"? Ms. Porka? (.....or do I really want that much info....??)

Happy B'day to you!!
    Hey now, he's my nutty buddy, be nice to him:wink::tongue: I think we frighten the wits out of many this morning when everyone woke up to see us both in curlers with matching faces... Let's do that again soon...better yet...let's get a bunch of fun folks from on here using the same AV...BHwwwwwwwwwwwwwahahahaha:devil:
    thneinneinnein.gifHe started it.

They didn't know we are the same person?? Oh, oops, I thought that was common knowledge around here.......
    Mister Mike doesn't care who started it MISSY:angry::laugh: cut it out...whatever it is LOL
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,973 Member
    Options

Happy B'day to you!!

They didn't know we are the same person?? Oh, oops, I thought that was common knowledge around here.......
    Mister Mike doesn't care who started it MISSY:angry::laugh: cut it out...whatever it is LOL

****pouting**** you hurted my feelings :cry: :wink:

I thought it was COOL that I went from goat to hero in one week. Dave and I made nice.hug3.gif Don't make Mike work harder than he already does.:noway:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,973 Member
    Options
    Porka,

Happy Happy Birthday
    From All of Us to you
    We wish it was our Birthday
    So we could party too

....and have cake. And buy a Mens body groomer.
    One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila FLOORdrunk.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Happy B'day to you!!

I thought it was COOL that I went from goat to hero in one week. Dave and I made nice.hug3.gif Don't make Mike work harder than he already does.:noway:

Why would you want to be a GOAT HERO? what IS a goat hero? lol:huh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Happy B'day to you!!

I was teasing you silly girl:blushing: I'm sorry :cry: :flowerforyou: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!