a Jersey Shore quandary (sort of nutrition related)

Options
ladybug1620
ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
So, you know how they say "abs are made in the kitchen"? I would love to know how The Situation has such sick abs with as much drinking that he does and crap food that he eats. Sure he works out a lot, but if the most important element of a 6-pack is nutrition, then I just don't get it. Just good genes you think?

Replies

• Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Lots of sex
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    i think womens abs are made in the kitchen.. boys can be different. but also probably he has a nutritionist and a personal trainer and eats/drinks like that on the show for the image
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Steroids....
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I wonder that in general about young people who party a lot. I do think genetics are a big part, and youth. Since I've gotten into my 30s, the weight packs on much easier than it used to!
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Steroids....

Ding ding ding!
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    IMO, I don't think they're that great. I've seen better. Not that I have room to talk, but yeah. Much better.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Youth. Check him out when he's in his 40's and I'll bet the only situation going on will be a flabby belly! :laugh:
  • StellaBby10
    Options
    HES A GUY... SO ITS DIFFERENT... HIS METABOLISM IS SUPER HIGH AND HE WORKS OUT ALMOST EVERYDAY SO HE BURNS OFF HIS ALCOHOL FAIRLY EASILY..
  • ladybug1620
    Options
    Youth. Check him out when he's in his 40's and I'll bet the only situation going on will be a flabby belly! :laugh:
    lol true! I love the show, but lately I've been thinking their 15 minutes is coming up pretty quick.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You cant compare a man and a woman. Second its about dna as well. And if you take a closer look Mikes abs are very uneven wich means he dosent train them equally. And his legs are a joke.
  • dianediaz
    dianediaz Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would say it's youth and steroids. That's my guess. I'm thinking his 40s won't be so kind to him.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Steroids....

Winner!
  • hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I would say it's youth and steroids. That's my guess. I'm thinking his 40s won't be so kind to him.

He's not even that young...he's 29 and looks about 40 in the face....I agree though about the steroids...
  • ladybug1620
    Options

He's not even that young...he's 29 and looks about 40 in the face....I agree though about the steroids...
    Agreed! he has aged so much since the show started. Idk why but I never even thought about steroids. I am naive. lol
  • kbarry90
    kbarry90 Posts: 48
    Options
    I always thought he was the oldest because he just looks so old and looks to old to be on a show like that. But Pauly D is like 2 years older than him.
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I wonder that in general about young people who party a lot. I do think genetics are a big part, and youth. Since I've gotten into my 30s, the weight packs on much easier than it used to!

please! dont give him that much credit. hes liek 32. pshh. not like its that old, but on that show hes the old creepy dude for sure.

(can u tell i abhor him)
  • texastae1010
    Options
    Alright my two cents lol....he creeps me out but that is a different story

My husband is 33 and he is genetically blessed he has great abs and he goes to the gym about 5 days a week and is there for maybe an hour and the funny thing is he never works his abs they just kind of pop out (he is in the military so they do sit ups and push ups but nothing all that extra) eats (well the healthy food that I feed him) and crap he has a sweet tooth and junk food tooth that I am jealous of I swear I gain weight for him lol....and so I think his genetics and crazy metabolism is what creates his abs and muscle definition. I try not to think about it or get jealous
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    wow not a single right answer!

its all about low body fat %.
  • ehlertmartha
    Options
    Personally i really don't like him he thinks he is better then everyone because he has abs and looks at girls like they are paper towel ready to be used and thrown away. He needs a reality check, to pull the stick out of his *kitten* along with his head and get a needle to pop his big ego. Nothing in the world would make me touch him ugh
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Pssshhh women do most of the work... hahahaha
    Lots of sex