Options
2»

Replies

• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    th_omg.gif

Diet pills are bad bad news.

My friend took one to lose weight for a horse race (he's a jockey). It was supposed to be all natural. He didn't sleep for two days and when he stopped taking it he was walking around like a zombie because he was so tired.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    It did nothing for me but make my heart race and bounce off the walls like a kid that was popping Skittles like a drug addict.

Don't go try finding a easy way to lose weight, there isn't one. There is only one right way to do this and that is to eat right and move more.
  • Dee120hb
    Dee120hb Posts: 24
    Options
    I tried it and the first day I almost went to the hospital. Threw the bottle out hours later. I think that the best thing you can do for yourself is leave that crap behind. It's only going to hurt you in the end and give you false hope. It's unhealthy and damaging for both mind and body. You can do it without it!
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    i have heard great things and not so great things about it. If you just want the energy, you may try green tea or a supplement thereof. If you want the fat burning part, try cayenne and cinnamon supps with it. I take ripped fuel 5x and love it, but i dont rely on it. If you do go with it, tell your dr. Fat burners can react with meds and can affect your kidneys, so be sure to research the ingredients and negative effects.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Yeah I actually do take a B vitamin supplement along with a multi vitamin. The B does nothing for me. I'm super tired all the time! Maybe I'm not getting enough B?

Are you eating enough/the right kind of calories? Are you sleeping enough?
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    It did nothing for me but make my heart race and bounce off the walls like a kid that was popping Skittles like a drug addict.

Don't go try finding a easy way to lose weight, there isn't one. There is only one right way to do this and that is to eat right and move more.

holy hot cowboy pic!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    You have very young children. You will be tired. Now that my youngest is 3 1/5, I am finally feeling that I have enough energy left over for me at the end of most days. No diet supplement can give you that energy. I have been taking vitamin D3 and that has helped me alot. Are you getting the nutrients you need from your diet? Deficiencies won't help with the energy either.
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    ditto everything everyone said

waste of money
    might as well do it the healthy way

ALSO: i heard if you take pills like that to lose weight, it messes with your metabolism so later in life, when you want to lose weight the healthy way, its nearly impossible. DONT DO IT
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Dont do it! Messes with your heart! I was rushed to hospital for an anxiety attacked that felt like I was cholking. Horrible experiance. Not worth it. Remember....slow and steady wins the race. No fast fixes here.
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    How about you do this:

Send me the $40 per bottle you'd like to purchase and I'll do the same thing for you as the diet pills do: nothing.

haha....funny!