Best way to lose belly fat?

Options
What is the best way to strip your body fat?

Replies

• Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Belly fat. That is a beast for me too. My legs are strong and relatively slender but my waist! I will just keep at it with diet and exercise. It will be the last place I will lose fat. When my waist is trim I know I’m in great shape!
  • HermanLily
    HermanLily Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Abs are born in the kitchen
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    If I had a dollar for everytime someone posted on mfp looking to spot reduce I could’ve retired at 35... 😂😂😂😂
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Eat Less! then see if you have conflicting goals, are you strength training cause you play football for example or are you just trying to look good, athletes actually carry / try to store fat on purpose, getting abs costs, lots of the models or actors you see don't look like that 12 months out of the year, some will slim down for a job, some may slim down for the summer season, as far as foods, cut out empty calories which starts with sodas, juices, milk (yup ton of sugar in it), beer, wine, etc. just go basic protein and green vegetable, you may want to bake your fish or chicken breast so you are not frying it in oil, then steam the broccoli, spinach, green beans, etc. It's really all about the diet, and you are eating for fuel not enjoyment, lots of repetitive meals, if all you do is work out you are just working out the muscles under all that layer of belly fat.

s3xg0odrsq2y.jpg