MEN and WOMEN: Lose 10lbs in August 2011 Challenge

Options

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I'm way late on posting. No change for me.
  • jlbiles
    jlbiles Posts: 283
    Options
    everyone be safe and post when you can due to the weather.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    everyone gonna be down for a September challenge too? ive changed my goal weight so Ill have to play with ya guys another month or two ;)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm TOTALLY DOWN for a September Challenge!!! I'll be out of town for a week and will really need the motivation.
  • emiliobo
    emiliobo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I've put on 4lb :-( so annoyed :-(

W - 198 lbs (Monday August 1)

Week 1 - 197 lbs (Monday August 8)

Week 2 - 194 lbs (Monday August 15)

Week 3 - 195 lbs (Monday August 22)

Friday - 197!!!!!!!

Week 4 - xxx lbs (Monday August 29)

Total lost - xx lbs (Thursday September 1)
  • jlbiles
    Options
    I am in. I just got approved for weight loss drug through my doctor I have to loose 12 pounds by the end of 3 months. So I will need the support of this group to keep me going.
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Im sure you will be able to do it jackie, may I ask what is this weight loss drug? how does it work and what is it going to do?

Also I did a bad thing, thought i'd have a cheeky weigh in to see whats going on and ive gained a 1lb! really put me in a bad mood for today! SO THAT TEACHS ME A LESSON!

See you all monday for the weigh in and good luck!!!
  • jlbiles
    Options
    Oralstat or ali it keeps grease from binding to you when you eat. So if you eat to much grease it can have some bad side affects if you are not close to the bathroom if you know what I am talking about. I am getting it through my doctor through the VA. I have to loose 12 pounds in 3 months or they will not renew the prescription.
  • Spitcan
    Spitcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey Group, its been awesome joining this challenge this month. It's really kept my motivation up to drop these 10lbs. Thank you all for doing an awesome job and working at it. Dont be upset if you didnt make the goal. Participating in a weight loss challenge is something a lot of us would NEVER even have considered in our past. But now, changing our lives to be healthier has brought us here.

Ok, enough of the happy BS. lol

I probably won't be able to check in until thursday because of this Hurricane. Working in EMS means im part of the emergency response system in my state (although i'm private EMS), we're still utilized by Hospitals and Nursing Homes. SO, I've gotta go live at work for the next 3 or so days. And my shifts are Sunday Monday and Tuesday 16's.

Good luck everyone, and i'll catch you next week as long as we have power.
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone!

Are you ready for September??? Please add me to the list. I'm ready to go!!
  • jlbiles
    Options
    I need prayers for tomorrow. Over 3 years ago my 3 youngest babies where taken by their father. I have not seen them or talk to them in over 3 years. Tomorrow, August 28, is the oldest ones 11th birthday. I think they are in Williamsburg, VA area. Any way tomorrow will be willing hard on me. This is why I am asking for prayers from those that pray. Thank you in advance.
  • fatboypup
    Options
    I need prayers for tomorrow. Over 3 years ago my 3 youngest babies where taken by their father. I have not seen them or talk to them in over 3 years. Tomorrow, August 28, is the oldest ones 11th birthday. I think they are in Williamsburg, VA area. Any way tomorrow will be willing hard on me. This is why I am asking for prayers from those that pray. Thank you in advance.

good luck!
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Oh, goodness! I had no idea. I will be praying, praying, praying for you!
    Love,
    G.Mouse
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    All my thoughts are with you at this time Jackie, be strong! x
  • jlbiles
    Options
    Thank you all. I hated posted but I feel like you all are part of my family.
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Checking in early before Hurricane Irene unleashes those winds on us... hoping I don't lose power!

SW -365.6 lbs (August 1)
    Week 1 – 358.8 lbs (Monday August 8)
    Week 2 – 357.0 lbs (Monday August 15)
    Week 3 – 355.8 lbs (Monday August 22)
    Week 4 – 354.0 lbs (Monday August 29)
    Total lost so far – 11.6 lbs
  • fatboypup
    Options
    at 201.5 this am damn when i break a plateau i really break it doing the spinathon today and a few bike rides this week I might actually come a little closer to 10 this month than I thought it was looking like a total bust a few weeks ago
  • _jh_
    _jh_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    SW - 188.5 lbs (August 1)
    Week 1 - 190 lbs (Monday August 8)
    Week 2 - 188.5 lbs (Monday August 15)
    Week 3 - 187.5 lbs (Monday August 22)
    Week 4 - 187 lbs (Monday August 29)

Total lost - xx lbs (Thursday September 1)

Total lost on challenge so far - 1.5 lbs
  • _jh_
    _jh_ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Gosh Jackie, that must be so hard, I can't even imagine!

Thinking of you!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Jackie - I'll be thinking of you!!