TEAM THIN TO WIN WEEK 4- CLOSED GROUP

Options
2»

Replies

• wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    All challenges completed for Wed and 100 crunches done so I'm at 300/600 and same for jumping jacks. Did two more miles today so I've got 6/10...under on calories and over on water woohoo
  • kimlee
    kimlee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone. Here is my check-in for Wednesday:

Completed the Challenges
    75 Jumping Jacks done
    75crunches done
    Under on calories
    All water consumed.
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thursday:
    Waters in, calories under
    21s & presses done

400 of 500 crunches done so far
    100 of 200 Jacks Done
    1 mile of 10 miles completed

Ugh, have to get walking to get those miles in!!! Not sure if I can make it but I'll try!
  • kimlee
    Options
    Good Morning! Just a quick run down of Thursday. I was under calories, had all of my water in, and completed the rest of my 6 miled pledge. I also completed The Thursday challenges.
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    Hello lovelies! I too was without proper Internet for a week, so I super apologize. I'll try to finish out what's left of August the best I can, though! And~ since I LOVE crunches and jumping jacks, I'll be pledging 300 extra crunches and 1000 extra jumping jacks ;)
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Just a recap of my week so far because I haven't posted it all for you.

I'm done with my pledged crunches, and jumping jacks. I've done 8 of my 10 miles. I'll do the last two tomorrow.

I've been below calories and over on water every day this week. I did the challenges for every day except yesterday. It was just so hot here that after my run I didn't have any energy left.

Have a great day!
  • Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I did the challenge- without my regular exercise last night... and i did 200 crunches :) I was under calories and i had the right amount of water... I'll finish the next two days out strong though.
  • wildcard29
    Options
    Didn't post yesterday but all challenges completed for then and today. I did crunches so I'm at 500/600 and jumping jacks I'm at 500/600. I did five miles today and with my two yesterday I'm over...13/10:)
  • IndependentMe
    Options
    Burpees, squat kicks and globe jumps (well more like hops) are done.
    Water in, calories under.

Pledges:
    400 of 500 crunches done
    100 of 200 Jacks Done
    4 mile of 10 miles completed
  • IndependentMe
    Options
    No posts for saturday? Did we move to another page?

My Saturday was a bust. Under waters, over calories and "rest" day for exercise.

However today, challenges for yesterday are completed. Should be under calories and all pledges completed. Right now:

for what I pledged
    500 of 500 crunches done
    200 of 200 Jacks Done
    7 mile of 10 miles completed -- but since I am over calories right now, I think I'll do those last 3 miles and get under calories and complete the pledge - a 2fir!
  • kimlee
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Quick rundown of Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I was under calories, had my water, and completed the challenges each day. I also finisehd out my mileage pledge.
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I did all of my challenges except Thursday. I completed all three of my pledges and a little extrra on the mileage. I was over on water every day but also over on calories on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Weigh in this morning was 179.4.
  • wildcard29
    Options
    All challenges completed for the week and did my 600 jumping jacks and crunches plus did 17 miles but didn't complete diary four days:(
  • IndependentMe
    Options
    Hi all
    All extra pledged miles/jumps/crunches completed.
    Under calories and waters today.
    Sorry No challenges completed today (gym was closed due to loss of power thanks to Irene) - I did do some exercises at home, but not the challenges.
  • Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have been without internet on the weekends... I didn't do the challenge Saturday- I was at a wedding... I did my crunches, and did my workouts the rest of the week- didn't do anything extra because I've been super busy. I was under calories and on target with water.
  • kimlee
    Options
    All challenges for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday complete. Under calories and had all my water in for those days as well.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I still don't have power, so I haven't been able to use the message boards as much as I wanted, but I completed all if the challenges, except for the 5k. I was going to use my elliptical, but, no power :(

I walked 6.6 extra miles and did 50 extra crunches.

I was good with food & water, although with no power, I haven't been able to make the healthiest choices, but I've been doing ok :)

Last week - 209.8
    This week - 208.2

Week's loss - 1.6