Reached my goal weight

Options
Set myself a goal last year of reaching my goal weight by this summer, and very proud to say I’ve smashed that goal 💪

Currently working hard to tone up and maintain my weight loss while still tracking my calories :)

Replies

• Jamagato
    Jamagato Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! congrats for reaching your goal. Many people start but only few finish. You should be proud of yourself!!!
  • natyen852014
    natyen852014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, it’s just about having that determination and I’m very proud to get where I wanted to be :)
  • twarmer59
    twarmer59 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Don't ever give up!
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking awesome!
  • natyen852014
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • Zhatan
    Zhatan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look great.
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look amazing!!
  • Melh1969
    Melh1969 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! I'm very happy for you. I have been at this a year and I think I'm getting close. How did you chose a "goal weight"? was it based on BMI or something else? I'm having trouble deciding on a final goal weight so I'm curious how others do it. Did yours change?
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look stunning!
  • natyen852014
    Options
    Melh1969 wrote: »
    That is wonderful! I'm very happy for you. I have been at this a year and I think I'm getting close. How did you chose a "goal weight"? was it based on BMI or something else? I'm having trouble deciding on a final goal weight so I'm curious how others do it. Did yours change?

Thank you. I chose my goal weight based on both my BMI, and also the weight that I was originally prior to gaining weight.

I knew I was happy and healthy at my previous weight so used that as my target. So I would say get to where you feel happy and healthy within yourself, then you will know you’ve reached your goals :)