Happiness and positivity. . come and share! Boo hoo free

Options

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Today is a good day...for the second day in a row..I have unofficially lost 2 pounds when I step on the scale in the morning. It would put me at about 213.2...closer to onederland...and closer to my overall goal. Crossing fingers for good numbers this coming Monday!

Right on. . that is my goal as well right now. . You are welcome to come and join my 200 Club members if you would like to.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have the cutest kid ever. Seriously.

6p82lh.jpg

Also, myheritage.com thing gave me Kate Winslet as my celebrity look alike. She's my favorite actress and one of my lovely friends on here thought the picture was actually me. Total win.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    I'm still not zombified.

Miss read that. .. well better get workin harder at it then!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    It's Friday and I'm leaving for Vegas in about an hour. :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    I have the cutest kid ever. Seriously.

6p82lh.jpg

Also, myheritage.com thing gave me Kate Winslet as my celebrity look alike. She's my favorite actress and one of my lovely friends on here thought the picture was actually me. Total win.

That cutie pic could make anyone smile. . . and yes you do look like her.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I came into work this morning and one of the ladies here left 2 Chobani yogurts on my desk, she said she bought "way too many" :bigsmile:
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    sunshine, daises, unicorns and rainbows

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,999 Member
    Options
    I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and hypothyroid , and since losing weight, eating healthier and exercising I have been able to lower my percocet from 6-8 a day to just 2 a day and also lowered my blood pressure from 138/92 to 109/48 incredible. I even asked the nurse to double check it because I couldnt believe i lowered it that much.........
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    It's Friday and I'm leaving for Vegas in about an hour. :bigsmile: :drinker:

aww and i thought my juicy kiwi was GOOD!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    I have fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and hypothyroid , and since losing weight, eating healthier and exercising I have been able to lower my percocet from 6-8 a day to just 2 a day and also lowered my blood pressure from 138/92 to 109/48 incredible. I even asked the nurse to double check it because I couldnt believe i lowered it that much.........

That's awesome. . . Because I know how hard it is to contend with those. . I had a diagnoses similar to that at one time. . but the Lord healed me. . .
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    The joy of having a sense of peace in my life right now. I am thankful for the blessing I am receiving today. :flowerforyou:
    The new friends I have made on MFP have been fantastic!
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Love this! You are my inspiration, I want to be off all medication too!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Love this! You are my inspiration, I want to be off all medication too!! :flowerforyou:

Ya all the meds for that suck. . I remember them putting me on thyroid meds, steroid packs where you had to endure weight gain and moon face. . so gross. . .

Pain pills galore. . muscle relaxants. . not fun. . . Definitely glad not to have to do that anymore.:bigsmile:
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Positive things in my life:

My sweet, sweet animals who only want to be loved and given attention to be happy.

I constantly remind myself of the quote "Let justice be done, though the heavens may fall" to remind me that there have been times throughout history when people have been willing to take a huge step in order to ultimately make the world a better place in the name of justice (which can be justice for sooo many different things), regardless of short term consequences for them or anyone else.
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I haven't been modded for over a month! :happy::happy: :indifferent: :happy: :happy:

Lift your game, Phil.

:D
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm grateful for this. Reading this made me smile really big. Congrats. That is a big deal.
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Congrats to all the awesome weight losses, getting off meds, etc. on this thread!! That's so great! I'm happy because I walked 2 miles this morning. On June 27, I started walking and I made it .2 and cut through my neighbor's back yard to get home because I couldn't make it around the block! So, my progress in that area makes me very happy.

Also, I wanted to ask what modded means? Totally have never heard that one before.

Thanks for this thread!! It's been great reading about happiness! :smile:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs this week after only losing 3 lbs between 7/8 and 8/19.

Today is farmer's market day.

My kid starts back to school soon.
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Going to a suprise mini-golf birthday party for my mother-in-law's 60th birthday!!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Congrats to all the awesome weight losses, getting off meds, etc. on this thread!! That's so great! I'm happy because I walked 2 miles this morning. On June 27, I started walking and I made it .2 and cut through my neighbor's back yard to get home because I couldn't make it around the block! So, my progress in that area makes me very happy.

Also, I wanted to ask what modded means? Totally have never heard that one before.

Thanks for this thread!! It's been great reading about happiness! :smile:

Having a note send to you saying that things you were posting or the comments you were making in the forums were inappropriate per MFP'S rules.