Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Stay-At-Home-moms

jcarter81304
jcarter81304 Posts: 15
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
Where are all the stay at home moms at? I haven't seen a thread for us this week...just wanted to see how everyone was doing? I am disappointed in myself i gained like 4 pounds back this past week...i just had no control and my mIL came and cooked awsome food so i ate tons of htat...lol but its my own fault. i think i have done pretty good this week pluse i walked for 45 minutes monday and tuesday nights while my kids were doing soccer practices...i'm hoping i lose at least 2 pounds this week...hope everyone else is doing good...

Replies

• Where are all the stay at home moms at? I haven't seen a thread for us this week...just wanted to see how everyone was doing? I am disappointed in myself i gained like 4 pounds back this past week...i just had no control and my mIL came and cooked awsome food so i ate tons of htat...lol but its my own fault. i think i have done pretty good this week pluse i walked for 45 minutes monday and tuesday nights while my kids were doing soccer practices...i'm hoping i lose at least 2 pounds this week...hope everyone else is doing good...
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    hi, i see this thread every once in awhile and decided to respond, i started on here last september and fell off the face of the earth for 4 months:cry: had a lot of things to deal with but i just wanted to pop in and say hi to all the stay at home moms, i am one myself for the past 3.5 yrs. with the exeption of extremely short term jobs(couldn't stay away from the kiddos). so anywho back on track seem to be losing a pound a week steadily.:tongue: excited about how it's going and hoping for good advice along the way. keep up the good work moms!!!
  • Bug263
    hi, i see this thread every once in awhile and decided to respond, i started on here last september and fell off the face of the earth for 4 months:cry: had a lot of things to deal with but i just wanted to pop in and say hi to all the stay at home moms, i am one myself for the past 3.5 yrs. with the exeption of extremely short term jobs(couldn't stay away from the kiddos). so anywho back on track seem to be losing a pound a week steadily.:tongue: excited about how it's going and hoping for good advice along the way. keep up the good work moms!!!
  • Bug263
    OOPS!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/42232-stay-at-home-moms-2-23-28

There's the thread for this week! I'm sure those 4# will go away quickly! Hang in there! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.