squishyjenn
squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
Please share your Keto success pics!

Replies

• soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    krwallis wrote: »
    ohvvqqx8duwh.jpg

You look fantastic, you must feel like a whole new woman!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Krisydee wrote: »
    zipew0sqbu40.png

First picture April 28, 2019. Second picture was from this Saturday (June 15, 2019). Haven't stepped on a scale yet because it will only plummet my progress. Pictures speak louder than numbers. Love keto, everything about it! Also paired it with Intermittent fasting 16:8.

Beautiful, great job!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Krisydee wrote: »
    zipew0sqbu40.png

First picture April 28, 2019. Second picture was from this Saturday (June 15, 2019). Haven't stepped on a scale yet because it will only plummet my progress. Pictures speak louder than numbers. Love keto, everything about it! Also paired it with Intermittent fasting 16:8.

Amazing, Great Work!!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    krwallis wrote: »
    ohvvqqx8duwh.jpg

Fantastic, Inspired!!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    wpxak2jclw5y.jpg

Today is my Ketoanniversary (July 1st)! I am happy to say that I am down from a size pants 22 to a size 6! My goal for this year was originally a size 8 then I changed it to a size 4 few months ago which I did not obtain. But today starts ANOTHER year and I'm hoping to reach this size 4 by the end of the month😉

364 days keto💪

Happy Keto Anniversary!! Nailed It.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    yaryrosa wrote: »
    xhllf88irc6e.jpg

Beautiful Transformation!!
  • mija029
    mija029 Posts: 12 Member
    I've been slowly cutting out carbs, but it looks like i'm gaining weight instead of losing weight. Were you guys on a strict Keto diet or start out with lazy keto then moved into strict keto? Any advice would be welcome to help me with this.
  • JudyKenova3
    JudyKenova3 Posts: 4 Member
    Yes, I would be interested in a days typical menu if you have the time :)
  • OooohToast
    OooohToast Posts: 257 Member
    mija029 wrote: »
    I've been slowly cutting out carbs, but it looks like i'm gaining weight instead of losing weight. Were you guys on a strict Keto diet or start out with lazy keto then moved into strict keto? Any advice would be welcome to help me with this.

Hi there - are you weighing and logging your foods ? I am a Keto fan but you still need to keep an eye on calories. The reason its a great diet for some is that is naturally represses your appetite, reducing your calorie intake and giving the sense of being able to 'eat as much as you like'. If you are like me and a total fat hound, its easy to keep calories high by consumption of oil and or cheese alone !
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
    I’m on strict Keto and try to stay below 20 carbs a day. I have a public diary and I log everything that has calories. I’ve been on it for 54 days and have lost over 22lbs. I am rarely hungry and always satiated. Best lifestyle change I’ve ever done.
  • glopez727
    glopez727 Posts: 1 Member
    Great job...
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited July 2019
    mija029 wrote: »

Been doing keto for almost a month. The first two days I ended up at around 45 net carbs (because I couldn't give up my sugar and creamer morning coffee). Day three, I started playing with ideas for a keto creamer, and since then, I've been consistently staying under 20.

After a couple of days of eating keto, just haven't been that hungry and no cravings for sweets or starches.

But it's not just about cutting carbs, it's also adding in healthy fats like olive oil, coconut oil, avocados, animal fats, and real butter. And using most the daily carbs to eat vegetables.
  • Krisydee103
    Krisydee103 Posts: 416 Member
    yaryrosa wrote: »
    xhllf88irc6e.jpg

Amazing!!! How long did it take you on keto?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!