lwbql34hpeel.png

COME JOIN US AT THE FAT2FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE/SUPPORT GROUP
THERE WILL A TON OF NEW IDEAS FOR EXERCISING AND WORKOUTS
TEAM CHALLENGES
GROUP CHALLENGES
AND BEST OF ALL YOU GET FIT ALONG THE WAY AND JUST MAYBE MAKE A NEW FRIEND OR 2

SO WHAT YA WAITIN FOR COME JOIN US FOR THE JULY CHALLENGE
HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN HOOK UP WITH US AND REGISTER
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10750239/july-2019-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-support-group-registration-page#latest

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
GREG

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited June 2019
    This is such a wonderful group! Join us for company on your weight loss journey!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Bump
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    join us!!
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Bump!
  • AustinRuadhain
    Bump!
  • ShannonR411
    ShannonR411 Posts: 1 Member
    Question- When registering, we post our current weight. Mine may likely change by the time the challenge starts-for better or worse. Do I just update that at my first weigh-in or is there something else?Thank you.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    This is a great group to join for daily - weekly support! Helps me stay sane and not let the scale mess with my head! Great place to get and receive motivation and to help focus on the journey and not get sidetracked by the inevitable ups and downs! And plus you get to cheer your team on!
  • AustinRuadhain
    Question- When registering, we post our current weight. Mine may likely change by the time the challenge starts-for better or worse. Do I just update that at my first weigh-in or is there something else?Thank you.

You can go ahead and post your current weight! (I am copying @Navydaddjtc so he can confirm!) That will get you registered, and you'll get added to a team, and can start joining the conversation. When July starts, you then weigh-in/update on your chosen day.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10750239/july-2019-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-support-group-registration-page#latest
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    This group is big and it’s active, I have been in it for two months, and it’s amazing how much it has impacted my weight loss. I can’t give up because I have a team to be accountable to! It makes losing weight a fun competition.

I absolutely love my team, and HIGHLY recommend joining this group if you serious about getting rid of fat!
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    bump