What does your username mean?

Options
1235»

Replies

• SugaSugaNooo
    SugaSugaNooo Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to cut down on (added) sugar. And I tried about 5 names first that were all taken already.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Um... my name? 😯
  • liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    A character from a book I was obsessed with when I was younger.

I don't feel as attached to it as I once did, but on this website I feel like its who I am
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    @cee134 what does my name mean again 🤔
  • Ghostofachance
    Ghostofachance Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    The title of a song that means a lot to me from my favorite band
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    My username is self explanatory :smiley:
    Started off as RuthC69 - birth year, but had to change it when I got messages from guys thinking the 69 meant something else!
    Then I used RunRutheeRun - until my knees gave me issues and I had to change it yet again...and now, well I am living the lean dream :smiley: 6 years maintaining so I've earned that name :smiley:
  • PizzaAndBeerIsWhyIAmHere
    Options
    Because I like pizza and beer. And that's why I am here.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Cee comes from CEE 7 which is a standard for alternating-current plugs and sockets.
    134 comes from the year 134 BC when Hipparchus discovered the precession of the equinoxes.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Cee comes from CEE 7 which is a standard for alternating-current plugs and sockets.
    134 comes from the year 134 BC when Hipparchus discovered the precession of the equinoxes.

cermtwksoo0h.gif
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm an online war gamer, most of my names have been stolen over the years... but no one touches my Poisonesse! You know, there are poisoners, but I'm female, so I'm a poisonesse. Hey, made sense to me when I had spent over 3 hours trying to get into a new game but all the names were already taken! ROFL
  • NotSo_LittleRichard
    NotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    poisonesse wrote: »
    I'm an online war gamer, most of my names have been stolen over the years... but no one touches my Poisonesse! You know, there are poisoners, but I'm female, so I'm a poisonesse. Hey, made sense to me when I had spent over 3 hours trying to get into a new game but all the names were already taken! ROFL

What are your thoughts on Venomesse?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    poisonesse wrote: »

What are your thoughts on Venomesse?

sounds like an awesome pokemon!
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    @NotSo_LittleRichard Actually, that's not bad! But see, first I was Red Lady, then too many peeps stole it. So I became Red Poison... same thing, it was stolen. Poisonesse, so far, hasn't been stolen... but when it is, I think I'll give Venomesse a chance! :smiley:
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Just a play on a nick name my husband gets called sometimes.
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,372 Member
    Options
    My nickname plus my birthday.