Need friends similar weight 260lbs

Options
Hi everyone really need some friends that I can view diary and for support.

Replies

• Chefbaby
    Chefbaby Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm at 221, hoping to lose at least 60 lbs. Add me as your friend and we can help motivate each other!
  • Loveyoustar
    Loveyoustar Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    How do i add you?
  • joannie92
    joannie92 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm at 280lb, I've nearly lost 50lb but working on to losing another 100lb, I do diet alone and stick to my calorie limit, sometimes its unhealthy stuff but just by tracking the weight is slowly coming off. Once I'm skinnier I'll start exercising, I hate exercise and the gym terrifies me because it's full of perfect skinny people and I'm sure theyre laughing at me 🙄 add me as a friend if you like x
  • 808Nurse
    808Nurse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    260 here. Add me. It’s nice to have someone to share with. Still learning the app though.
  • bailcin128
    bailcin128 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday (242.8). I'd love to connect! If you figure out how to add me, go for it!
  • PoundsOfJules
    PoundsOfJules Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    290ish. Feel free to add me :)
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to drop a line to say You Got This! 260 was actually my start weight in January of 2017. I lost over 100 lbs in just 8 months and 4 days all from changing what and how much I ate along with moving more and using MFP to log everything. You can do it! Set your mind to it and push on. I highly recommend a digital food scale because many times we think we know what a serving size is and you'd be amazed at how many times we over estimate. Additionally, take frequent progress photos. They will show you change when the scale might not. Again, 'You've Got This!!'
    <3
  • JenLosesIt
    JenLosesIt Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I’m at 275ish....actually lost all my weight (160) two years ago and since have gained it all back. I’m an emotional/stress eater and I’ve had lots of family stress. I am ready to do this again and would love to support you!
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm 212 and really desperate to get out of the 200s!
  • Tiptoedrip88
    Tiptoedrip88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me, just started today,
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I started in April as I topped 265 and said enough! Using a combo of MFP watching calories & MMW, walking 3 miles/day 6 days/week.
    Weighed myself today at 246, on my way to 215.
    I hurt my Achilles 2 weeks ago and stopped walking to rehab, but hope to get back to it soon.
  • marialba67
    marialba67 Posts: 79 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Add me. Same weight as you until I make it a month here (the weekly weigh-ins send me down a shame spiral so I'll limit them to monthly ordeals.)

To add people as friends, just go to the profile and press the "add friend" button.
  • losinginnursingschool
    losinginnursingschool Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Started at 259. Down to 244 ish. I’ll send you a request.
  • marialba67
    marialba67 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Not to hijack the thread, but anybody else who wants to friend me, feel free. B)
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I started at 265, I am currently 175ish. I think. I don't weigh myself much. I have not been able to log much because I do not have internet access at home and don't want to use that much time at work for MFP. However I do engage in posts and strive to be positive and inspirational. click on my pick, it should bring you to my page and a link to add as friend if you wish.
  • ashleybarnette2013
    ashleybarnette2013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m 235 looking to loose 50lbs I’ve had a long road I started at 355lbs and up until my surgery a few months ago was on a role but have gained 35 back
  • badnoodle
    badnoodle Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    265, on the wagon again. Most of my old friends are no longer active, so I'd love some new ones.
  • egujr001
    egujr001 Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi please add me too. Need to lose 40+ weight
  • liztheonlylizzie
    liztheonlylizzie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend! I'm at 240 with a starting goal of losing 60.
  • tricia6206
    tricia6206 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi - my starting weight three weeks ago was 262. I have been losing and gaining 5 lbs over the past three weeks. I know I need to drink more water and be more scrupulous about meal planning and getting to the grocery store to ensure I have the proper food in the house. I'd love to have friends in the same weight as myself and track progress together - I am 60 years old, 5ft 6inches. Dr. has me seeing her on August 19th to check weight, BP and blood sugar - I've GOT to do this!