Need some weight loss friends!! Hi all! ☺️

Options
2»

Replies

• avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You've done great - add me if you'd like.
  • hannahfrey
    hannahfrey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    itsme4444 wrote: »
    I’ve been back at the “serious” journey since Since March 18th. I’m down 26.6 pounds since then and 38 pounds in total. I would love some more active friends so please feel free to ADD ME! :). I log all of my food daily and have an open diary. Would love new friends with open diaries as well. It is a great way to get ideas for meals/snacks.

Hi!! I’ve added you! Congratulations on your weight loss; you’re killing it!!! 👏🏻👏🏻
    BettJo64 wrote: »
    Be on the look out, Hannah :) I'm sending you a friend request :) I'm Betty and I've lost 80lbs since March. I've got so much more to lose than you, so I'm in it for the long run. Been here on MFP since 2014. 1800 logging days streak here :) I'm very active with all my friends, and look for the same support from them. Check out my profile and diary. My weight loss journey is an open book. That's the only way I roll B)

Hello! ☺️ Wonderful job with your weight loss so far! I’ve been on MFP for a long time as well but have not been as consistent! Wow with your streak that’s amazing! I’ve added you back, thank you! 🤠
  • hannahfrey
    Options
    You've done great - add me if you'd like.

Hi!! I’ve added you! Thank you ☺️
  • aprilzmobile
    aprilzmobile Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    awesome job, keep up the good work! i would love to be your friend as i need friends too!
  • hannahfrey
    Options
    awesome job, keep up the good work! i would love to be your friend as i need friends too!

Aw, thank you!! I will add you right now ☺️
  • chunkyjeff
    chunkyjeff Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are doing great .. just returned to the site and would love more friends to help me along so please feel free to add me !!
  • LegendarySuperSaiyanErok
    Options
    Let’s do it!!!
  • hannahfrey
    Options
    chunkyjeff wrote: »
    You are doing great .. just returned to the site and would love more friends to help me along so please feel free to add me !!
    Let’s do it!!!

Added you both !! ☺️👍🏻
  • hannahfrey
    Options
    Hi