Tips for taking and organizing vitamins and supplements

Options
Hello everyone,

Tips for taking and organizing vitamins and supplements. Feeling very frustrated that I keep forgetting them at home and not maintaining a regular schedule. I tried to use pillbox but it was not a good one and inconvenient to use.
Do you have any tips?

Replies

• wsusan162
    wsusan162 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I set an alarm on my phone to remind me when to take mine. Maybe take them in the morning, or evening before bed so you don't have to worry about forgetting them at home? ( Or pack them up the night before, kind of like laying out your clothes the night before, or packing a lunch)
  • WrenTheCoffeeAddict
    WrenTheCoffeeAddict Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have twice the amount I need, some stored at home, and some stored in a small bag in my satchel. That way I've always got them with me.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,125 Member
    Options
    My husband has this one which allows him to remove a day's worth and take it with him.
    https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/buy/83953/health-wellness-removable-7-day-tablet-organizer

qfdoiwql445q.png
  • tenq4
    tenq4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wsusan162 wrote: »
    I set an alarm on my phone to remind me when to take mine. Maybe take them in the morning, or evening before bed so you don't have to worry about forgetting them at home? ( Or pack them up the night before, kind of like laying out your clothes the night before, or packing a lunch)

Thank you for your kind advice. I will try to set on an additional alarm in the morning remind me. I need to carry vitamins with me because I take vitamins after lunch. I did use a daily small case, but the pills kept falling out.
  • tenq4
    Options
    I have twice the amount I need, some stored at home, and some stored in a small bag in my satchel. That way I've always got them with me.

Thank you :)
  • tenq4
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    My husband has this one which allows him to remove a day's worth and take it with him.
    https://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/buy/83953/health-wellness-removable-7-day-tablet-organizer

qfdoiwql445q.png

Thank you. I did use one similar to this, but for me it was inconvenient to use.
    I look for one that I can see which pills were taken last. In addition, I looking for a small case with a cutter inside, so I can carry me daily amount in me backpack.