Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Doing the happy dance for you!!! B)
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!! Not only in weight loss, but for being okay with the fluctuations of the scale, and continuously logging! That has been one of the most important things in my own journey over the past year. As far as celebration goes, after my first 20lbs I let myself get a new ear piercing I had wanted for a while. I've also bought new gym clothes/shoes to celebrate goals along the way. Still have about 65lbs left to lose and these small successes are what have kept me going. It sounds like you have the mindset to meet your goals!
  • bjkoziara
    bjkoziara Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    jguldi11 wrote: »
    Awesome progress!! Not only in weight loss, but for being okay with the fluctuations of the scale, and continuously logging! That has been one of the most important things in my own journey over the past year. As far as celebration goes, after my first 20lbs I let myself get a new ear piercing I had wanted for a while. I've also bought new gym clothes/shoes to celebrate goals along the way. Still have about 65lbs left to lose and these small successes are what have kept me going. It sounds like you have the mindset to meet your goals!

Thank you! I've had a lot of failures so I'm trying to learn from those. I treated myself to a pair of walking shoes and some socks :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!