Totally off topic, but need advice

lauragreenbaum
lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
I have Alexa and I work from home and I can never find music that I like! So you know when you're in Starbucks and they're playing really cool music and you think "hey I like this, where can I find cool music like this?" That's what I'm trying to find. I like "smooth jazz" but get sick of it after an hour or two. Any advice appreciated.

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    I have my own list of songs i've been building on amazon music and I just tell it to play my music. Can't go wrong with Dawes though
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    I have my own list of songs i've been building on amazon music and I just tell it to play my music. Can't go wrong with Dawes though

Indeed a good band

https://youtu.be/I74C2hClAsA
  • lauragreenbaum
    Thanks for the advice. I do have a playlist, but it's only about 15 songs, so I sick of that too. I like bands like Dave Matthews, but I also like Pearl Jam so I'm all over the place. Any other suggestions appreciated.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    My husband had some gadget on his phone that gave him the artist and song name if activated wherever he was hearing the music. Sorry I don't know what the site was. Maybe google? 😕
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    https://www.starbucks.com/promo/music
    They have it on YouTube y Spotify they do sale CDs 💿 in store sometimes. xng8fmhgn15x.jpeg
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Information about their musics in their website y on YouTube y on Spotify just type in Starbucks Music 🎼
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Indeed a good band

https://youtu.be/I74C2hClAsA

I LOVE this song
  • dm01234_1
    dm01234_1 Posts: 31 Member
    Amazon Music has "Coffee Shop" and "Coffee House" playlists... Just search inside Amazon Music and you'll find many options of genres.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Lucero is a great band

City and colour

Blind melon of course

Tyler childer and Cody Jenks I’ve been listening to lately - along with whiskey Myers and Chris Stapleton if you like country sound that’s not pop country oh and John mooreland

NF

And a bunch more -

Could always search the what song are you listening to thread and search @The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ she post a lot of good obscure stuff - lots of options out there

• lauragreenbaum
    Information about their musics in their website y on YouTube y on Spotify just type in Starbucks Music 🎼

Thanks- ok I am NOT tech savvy....how do I get these to play on Alexa? Is that even possible?