Post Insanity Newbie

Options
Hello!

I recently finished a round of insanity & since have been looking for something to keep me motivated. I'm hoping this site will help get me to where I want to be mentally and physically. Anyone out there also post-insanity? Kinda curious to know what type of exercise regime you've taken up now.

Thanks!

Replies

• cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    hi, yes I am post insanity and still do some of the workout as well as run and p90x! You come to a good place for motivation!
    cindy
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Hello! Right now i am doing the Insanity P90X hybrid....Still kickin my butt;)
  • fitBoomer1952
    fitBoomer1952 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This will work for you. I'll be honest with you, it's not the physical for me; it is what goes into my mouth. Regardless of excercise. That's my bottom line. And this site works and the support is here. Glad we're post-insanity. My marriage break up was perhaps my excuse for all of that great comfort food. And when it was over, nothing helped like this site. I'm at goal, ok a few pounds over. Somewhat sane. Depends on how you define it. Good luck! And thank you again to Mike and brother for putting this out here!