45 pounds down in 5 months!

Options
Need help with toning areas like triceps and inner thighs and also meal prep ideas, chicken and broccoli gets old after 5 months :(34rnfjhhj7be.jpeg

Replies

• Roy1C
    Roy1C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 45 lbs! We struggle to find new recipes/ foods too
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com and budgetbytes.com are awesome.
  • Samantharavenclaw84
    Samantharavenclaw84 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. When I get bored I type in meal plan ideas into pinterest and normally end up with a few I haven't tried yet. Honey sriracha meatball and cauli rice have been one of my faves over the last few months.
  • Thereal93
    Thereal93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! 45lbs in 5 months! Very impressive!!
  • Mister_X_
    Mister_X_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options

What is the ratio on your macros?
    Protein%
    Carbs%
    Fat%
    Also what are you cals set at?
    Just curious.
    Thank
    Nice to meet u
  • CFSHarleyJon
    CFSHarleyJon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good job on your loss so far!!! Your really rocking it. 😬 I have a real burner of a workout I used back in the day when I was about 40 years old that helped get me down to 4% body fat when I was working out with a friend who was getting ready for a body building contest. I did his routine with him minus the actual getting on state part since I’m a little shy about publicly showing myself off to a crowd no matter how happy I am with how I look under the cloths. Lmao. Old gashed I guess. Anyway, if u want to friend me I’ll send you my triceps and upper leg routine he taught me. I promise you it will burn and rock your socks. You can translate it to other parts of your routine also for a full body like we did if you want rip yourself to shreds. But be warned it’s exhausting and if you get lazy with any of it u can pull muscles!
  • Devil_Dawg
    Devil_Dawg Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I totally understa d, the struggle is real. I lost significant weight and have been working on definition and toning. It's been challenging but the goal is attainable.