Old-ish new member =)

Options
Hi all! I've been on this site on and off for a few years. Never really added friends for support until now. I had previously lost 50lbs with "lazy keto" but gained some back. Currently sitting at 41lbs lost still have some to go and looking for motivating friends for accountability and to help give me that extra boost to my final goal. I would love to help each other out on our journeys. Feel free to add me 😊

Replies

• JasonRVA
    JasonRVA Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I think we all come and go on occasion!
  • sweetorange15
    sweetorange15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you. You're weight loss is very impressive! Congrats on your success!
  • stephierue
    stephierue Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss. Feel free to add me!
  • ResaB4
    ResaB4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same. I didn't lose 50lbs but I lost 40 and 50 came back. I'm doing keto and already down 10lbs I last checked. If you would like to be friends shoot me a request.😊
  • ImOverHere847
    ImOverHere847 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!
    Hi all! I've been on this site on and off for a few years. Never really added friends for support until now. I had previously lost 50lbs with "lazy keto" but gained some back. Currently sitting at 41lbs lost still have some to go and looking for motivating friends for accountability and to help give me that extra boost to my final goal. I would love to help each other out on our journeys. Feel free to add me 😊

• Roy1C
    Roy1C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! We can do this!
  • sweetorange15
    Options
    Welcome back!!!

Thanks =)
  • sweetorange15
    Options
    ResaB4 wrote: Β»
    Same. I didn't lose 50lbs but I lost 40 and 50 came back. I'm doing keto and already down 10lbs I last checked. If you would like to be friends shoot me a request.😊

We just have to keep our heads up and keep moving forward :smile: Good for you for starting again!
  • sweetorange15
    Options
    Roy1C wrote: Β»
    Welcome back! We can do this!

Thank you! =)
  • Mister_X_
    Mister_X_ Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What are your calories at per day?
    Also
    Macros
    Protein %
    Carbs%
    Fat%
    Just asking may be I could help
  • sweetorange15
    Options
    What are your calories at per day?
    Also
    Macros
    Protein %
    Carbs%
    Fat%
    Just asking may be I could help

Thank you for wanting to help but I havent even started tracking all that. I'm also not 100% positive on a good calculator to find that info. I've really just been following a group of women that are doing keto and trying to mirror their food choices..probably not the best go at it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Log your meals into your food diary truthfully. Your diary will reveal the macros. 😊

The plan will work long-term for you if you're eating foods you enjoy.
  • sweetorange15
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: Β»
    Log your meals into your food diary truthfully. Your diary will reveal the macros. 😊

The plan will work long-term for you if you're eating foods you enjoy.

Thank you :-)
  • carbs2123
    carbs2123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends? I get requests and can add them. I can only add friend request. Thanks:)