What do you do to make the Almighty Dollar

24

Replies

  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,304 Member
    I work in a cubicle.

    @Avocado_AS5


    .... that's one lucky cubicle.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,304 Member

    I'm a Ne'er-do-well






    the hours are great.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,071 Member
    Safety manager. Better known as Glorified Babysitter.

    I mostly spend my day slacking off and reading blogs.
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 848 Member
    Chief trading officer for an investment group.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    I work in a cubicle.

    X2

    X3 - but small gov office - pretty laid back vibe so I can't complain .
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    I’m a slave to the big man
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Got a job for CP rail way 9 years ago when I was 19, thought I was a rockstar and screwed it all up after 2 1/2 years also love welding if I had to pick my favorite job it’d be welding
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,178 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I work in a cubicle.

    X2

    X3 - but small gov office - pretty laid back vibe so I can't complain .

    X4 in a big, uptight gov't office.

    But I can now retire any time I want so it makes working a different experience when you don't need to be there.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,444 Member
    tenor.gif?itemid=7767100
  • NeverSayDietGuy
    NeverSayDietGuy Posts: 3 Member
    Supplier Development in the Automotive World
  • manwithaplan54
    manwithaplan54 Posts: 151 Member
    go_cubs wrote: »
    I’m a slave to the big man

    Wow, just how big is he?

  • manwithaplan54
    manwithaplan54 Posts: 151 Member
    ythannah wrote: »
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I work in a cubicle.

    X2

    X3 - but small gov office - pretty laid back vibe so I can't complain .

    X4 in a big, uptight gov't office.

    But I can now retire any time I want so it makes working a different experience when you don't need to be there.

    So True, I no longer need to work, but doing it because I like to....the freedom you feel is amazing.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,444 Member
    missjck2 wrote: »
    I’m a therapist, referee, friend, helper, translator of everything, map, and investigator to name a few - 911 dispatcher.

    We appreciate our dispatchers! Thank you for all you do.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    go_cubs wrote: »
    I’m a slave to the big man

    Wow, just how big is he?

    Mucho
  • p8liwag
    p8liwag Posts: 919 Member
    I work in the accounting department :neutral:
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Divorce attorney at Ditcher, Quick, and Hyde.
  • stickmonkey125
    stickmonkey125 Posts: 1 Member
    Aircraft Driver :)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,187 Member
    For about 1 hour each week, and that's on a bad week, I buy 50 and sell 50 contracts on stocks.