Keto Weight Loss Friend!

Options
2»

Replies

• woodwards36
    woodwards36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just found you and I just started the keto diet, day 5. I’d be grateful to be added. Could use support myself!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,098 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me as a keto buddy :)
  • kerry2880
    kerry2880 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve just got to the end of my first week, if anything I feel fatter? Around my middle is not so toned as it was, I don’t use scales so can’t be certain but I’m not feeling like I’ve lost any weight is this normal? Help !
  • Jchop2112
    Jchop2112 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Keto friends! I started with Ideal Protein on April 29th but have switched to Keto this past week. I’ve lost 24.4 pounds since 4/29. This is the first time I’ve tried anything that I’ve actually been able to stick with and have success!

For those of you that need guidance, I highly recommend ketoconnect.net. Megha and Matt have a great macros calculator, tons of amazing recipes and are building a community of normal people working towards health! They also have a YouTube channel with loads of informative videos and a podcast calls “Keto for Normies”.

I’d love to be friends and support buddies with anyone on this journey! I’m 37 pounds from my goal weight and would love accountability to help me along!
  • courtneyallisonatx
    courtneyallisonatx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've been on/off Keto for the last year, on it again at the moment along with 20:4 IF. Down 70lbs since last Jan. Would love some more keto friends, please feel free to add me!
  • imcananey27
    imcananey27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can u add me i just started june first keto need more keto friends :-)
  • Ecomama09
    Ecomama09 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I’m in! Day 4 here!
  • Hyacinth_Hippo
    Hyacinth_Hippo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to start keto (eating all my fruits and high carb veggies) on July 2. I've been looking for an easy meal plan if anyone knows of some free ones.
  • Nyokabi2017
    Nyokabi2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! On keto for the past 5 weeks. Happy to have friends! I've lost 1.5kg which is about 5 lbs.
  • emorrell21
    emorrell21 Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Ive been keto for nearly 4 mo (and on-and off for the better part of a decade) andhave lost around 30lb. So if anyone wants a ‘friend’ feel free to add me!

Edit: I should add that Im not super strict. Most would probably consider memore low carb than keto. I try and stay under 30 net carbs/day. I am not the keto-police type.
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Been Keto for a while, but migrating to Fast 800, just completed a 48hr fast
  • 1r1shayes
    1r1shayes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm just starting my 25th month of keto. I've lost 90 lbs total; 10 to my goal weight. I've been stalled the past 8 MONTHS!!!