Replies

• MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    In what respect? Need more details.
  • rwatts98
    rwatts98 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I eat great all week.. then comes the weekend and i eat like ill never eat again
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Workout more, enjoy more

🙃 I like to eat 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    rwatts98 wrote: »
    I eat great all week.. then comes the weekend and i eat like ill never eat again

Ok I see. So some things to consider are things like whether you're being too restrictive throughout the week, if you're trying to deny yourself things that you over-indulge on the weekends, or maybe play around with macros.
  • rwatts98
    Options
    Ill keep that in mind, more cardio on the weekends! Thanks:)
  • rwatts98
    Options

Ok I see. So some things to consider are things like whether you're being too restrictive throughout the week, if you're trying to deny yourself things that you over-indulge on the weekends, or maybe play around with macros.

Very true!

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Keeping busy helps with the munching on the weekend too. I find myself eating more on the weekends, since I’m home and out of routine of being on the go.
  • rwatts98
    Options
    Keeping busy helps with the munching on the weekend too. I find myself eating more on the weekends, since I’m home and out of routine of being on the go.

I never thought of how busy i was during the week effected my eating habits, thanks!:)
  • Tatami_Matt_1
    Tatami_Matt_1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options

I never thought of how busy i was during the week effected my eating habits, thanks!:)

I stink at it too - I need to do the same things on the weekend that work for me during the week: Stay busy/active and meal prep.
  • rwatts98
    Options

I stink at it too - I need to do the same things on the weekend that work for me during the week: Stay busy/active and meal prep.

Thank you! I need to start meal prepping too. I appreciate the advice!
  • LouVee186000
    LouVee186000 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Weekends are definitely harder. What's working for me so far is choosing foods that keep me feeling full and reduce cravings: high fiber stuff like veggies, high fiber bread, quality proteins, etc. I also try to have "weekend foods," but modified to not totally blow my nutrition plan. If I have have meat I have high-quality stuff -- like high quality ground beef burger that I make at home with a side of grilled sweet potatoes, burger served on high fiber bread. Still satisfying, but no fries, potato chips, or a traditional bun. Good luck!
  • rwatts98
    Options
    Weekends are definitely harder. What's working for me so far is choosing foods that keep me feeling full and reduce cravings: high fiber stuff like veggies, high fiber bread, quality proteins, etc. I also try to have "weekend foods," but modified to not totally blow my nutrition plan. If I have have meat I have high-quality stuff -- like high quality ground beef burger that I make at home with a side of grilled sweet potatoes, burger served on high fiber bread. Still satisfying, but no fries, potato chips, or a traditional bun. Good luck!

Wow great advice! Thank you!!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I bank calories during the week so I can enjoy more food on the weekend. I generally eat more on Sunday. I find it nice to always have a bigger meal to look forward to.