chocolate and sugar

Options
Ok. So I am NOT having any sugar today, except for one little piece of chocolate after dinner. After all, I am swiss. :) But seriously, I really really need to cut back on sugar. I burn 500 to 800 calories a day, and I have not gotten over my plateau, and I know it is because of my eating. Also, I am switching out 1 serving of ice cream a night to frozen sugar free pudding snack packs. :) Just had to tell you guys so I actually do it.

Replies

• swissdutchess
    Options
    Ok. So I am NOT having any sugar today, except for one little piece of chocolate after dinner. After all, I am swiss. :) But seriously, I really really need to cut back on sugar. I burn 500 to 800 calories a day, and I have not gotten over my plateau, and I know it is because of my eating. Also, I am switching out 1 serving of ice cream a night to frozen sugar free pudding snack packs. :) Just had to tell you guys so I actually do it.
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i totally feel your pain! i looooove chocolate, though i'm not swiss... i've started eating really dark chocolate, and because its so dark i eat less. its like more concentrated chocolatey goodness than milk chocolate. mmmm now i want chocolate!:laugh: