What New Things have you down since your lost weight....................

Replies

• Lesley2603
    Lesley2603 Posts: 119 Member
    I go on roller coasters, I used to be the one volunteering to hold the bags, I am willing to try new things, learnt to swim, play tennis, give my opinion when asked, generally so much more confident
  • Farfalla707
    Farfalla707 Posts: 13 Member
    edited July 2019
    Jumped off a boat and swam with whale sharks.

That's so cool! :o I love love looooove whale sharks. Where did you do that? :)
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,129 Member
    I started rowing, running and pole-dancing.
  • pkweier
    pkweier Posts: 349 Member
    I'm loving reading all the changes weight lost has made a difference in our lives.
  • tammierlewis
    tammierlewis Posts: 564 Member

We went to Cancun Mexico. They are there June-September. One of the best experiences ever!
  • Farfalla707
    Farfalla707 Posts: 13 Member

We went to Cancun Mexico. They are there June-September. One of the best experiences ever!

Thank you for letting me know! ♥
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    I bought white shorts and capris, never wore white before, thought it made me look big, no more, I can now wear this, also bought a short jean skirt which is different for me!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    It is incredibly inspiring to see all the things that you have all achieved, tried, done, that you would never have been able to do before the weight loss.

Even the smallest thing can feel like a huge achievement when you weren't able to do it before. For example, just putting my socks on without a painful struggle was an achievment at the beginning of my journey.

Keep achieving, trying, doing all those amazing things. You are all incredible.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,412 Member
    edited July 2019
    I am learning to let go of the sorrow I have about waiting until I was 53 years old to do what it took to get my life back (weight off).

OMG. This so unbelievably resonates with me. (age 57, shed 71 pounds, and seven to go, unless I move my goal a fourth time. Which may happen.)
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member

I did it in Cancun too! But, if you get the chance, do it in Belize or Bahia de Los Angeles....Nautilus Liveaboards is a great experience!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!