What are some of the favourite things you own and why?

Options
124»

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    My 2011 Jeep Wrangler. <3
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Love to ride.

c3tye6v9f1ay.png

That is one gorgeous bike.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    hydroflask bottle- i always carried nalgenes before, but they can't handle the heat during the summer. switched to hydroflask finally a while back despite the higher price and have no regrets.

nutribullet- got one of these a few years ago for making protein shakes and stuff and they're great. way easier than breaking out the full size blender for simple stuff.

cast iron pan- cooks pretty much everything once you get your seasoning built up good. i have a few different ones, but my favorite is my Stargazer pan.

Saddleback wallet- great company. great warranty. looks nice after years of use still. if you feel like upgrading to something you'll probably carry the rest of your life i recommend it.

maxmadco pen- heavy duty stainless steel bolt action pen. bought it years ago (i think the maker has quit producing them now). i run one of those fisher space anti-gravity ink refills in it because they don't end up getting globby from the summer heat in my experience. always get a lot of compliments from people who want to steal it from me

good pocket knife- i usually carry a Spyderco Sage. the carbon fiber one. great quality. and not some wannabe Rambo blade either considering i'm in an office environment.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Art supplies.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    My first guitar - it’s just soms $99 off brand I got for Christmas when I was 16 but it’s my only possession I won’t sell I think .. everything can be replaced maybe
  • tn3sport
    tn3sport Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Motorcycle. Adventure bike to be specific. Im not a Harley guy. Dont dress like a pirate and hang out at hooters... i ride the scenic mountain backroads. Its the only therapy a body needs.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    1) My phone, not to use as a "phone" tho. Keeps me entertained and safe (I have a horrible sense of direction, if it wasn't for Google maps, I'd probably be wandering or driving into the Arctic Tundra or something)

2) Computer, endless entertainment options.

3) My bed, picked it randomly online by specs: "firm", "memory foam" (no coils), "cooling gel" - done. Guy at store offered to pull one out and let me lay on it...nah - it's fine, I'm cool with sleeping on the floor too

4) My "Instant Tent"! What an amazing creation! Heavy, but I can assemble it in less than 5 minutes (minus the guylines, who needs those? I'm invariably am trying to hammer tent pegs into rock anyhow)

5) A picture that is special to me, came from grandmas house, altho I never saw it in her house until her estate sale. My uncle framed it for me, its the only picture picture I have besides a 10th grade art class picture/story.

6) I love my little car, it's easy to drive...3 more months until no more car loan! I can't wait! Altho next vehicle I will be getting heated seats and a remote starter.

7) A necklace my mom bought me last year, makes me think of her and I consider it "good luck"

8) Fresh cut flowers, carnations in particular because they last a long time, just because they brighten the room

9) All my skin creams. If I didnt have access to them for a day, I'm quite sure I'd shrivel up or turn to stone or something

10) I like my FitBit. It does motivate me to get up and move throughout the day, I like my "exercise" to "count".
  • bigdaddylovesbabymomma
    Options
    Hmm
    Id have to say motorcycles first. Through the years Ive owned countless brands and models. Have logged over 250k miles on them.
    Next would be my sufboards. Guns, thrusters,fishes, and longboards. Lastly I guess it would be the contents of my shadow box. 20 years of service. 20 years of blood, sweat, and tears.
  • xGreatWhiteNorthx
    xGreatWhiteNorthx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My house. I live on an island so there are beaches and cliff diving opportunities all around me. My actual property is 3 acres hardwood forest and backs onto 54 Acres of hardwood forest. The house itself almost feels like a fairy tale cabin in the Woods.

Also my dogs. I would be lost without them.
  • phred_52
    phred_52 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    8uiconczobxa.jpg

Live for Music, so My audio system. Just don't get why neighbors don't like 100+ decibels. :):wink:

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I'd say my guitars and my dog, but I think she owns me...

My guitars are the tools I use for music (my first love). My dog? Well, what reason do I need to love her?

64k6risn911k.jpg

She is beautiful and those eyes are amazing. She looks a little sad though.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    My 2 rifles. I'm very happy with them tbh. I love going to the range once a month or so. Great way to let off steam.

Also, my board games. They've let me get out and meet some genuinely nice people, and are just fun to play

Finally, my gaming laptop. It allows me to play games, and escape reality during some dark times.

Let me know if y'all would like pictures of any of the above. I'll be happy to provide them.