Use soup cans instead of weights.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Push ups, squats, lunges...
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Push ups, squats, pull ups...basically calisthenics. :)
  • serabee5
    serabee5 Posts: 89
    Options
    I use the strength bands with the handle that locks in the door (you can get them in various tensions). You can target all areas of your arms with them, and increase tension as needed :)

Prior to that I would do tricep dips using the support of the frame on the front of the couch, or good ole' push-ups :)
  • gumbeaux
    Options
    Yoga...
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    I use the strength bands with the handle that locks in the door (you can get them in various tensions). You can target all areas of your arms with them, and increase tension as needed :)

Prior to that I would do tricep dips using the support of the frame on the front of the couch, or good ole' push-ups :)
    whats tricep dips??
  • killagb
    Options

whats tricep dips??

This shows you how to do them
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx9gVDCnT84
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    lose fat.

there is no such thing as toning.
  • killagb
    Options
    lose fat.

there is no such thing as toning.

Not exactly true. Losing fat will show better definition and that's done with cardio. You can definitely tone up(read as strengthen) your muscle mass with strength exercises, usually a combination of both works best, heavy on the cardio.