Hi I'm new ---starting again...:)

Options
Hi I'm Jenny and I'm 32 and I'm married and have 2 children. I need a place where it's just about me and I can focus on my health and future. I have problems staying away from sugary snacks and pop. I don't believe my eating meals is much of a problem just mainly keeping a regular schedule and not snacking; I also probably need more protein in my diet. I love this website it's very similar to WW except for it's free which is great. I need support..I think I maybe able to make better progressing knowing there are other people like me that I can turn to.

Jenny

Replies

• dianelewis1
    Options
    Tracking the food and exercise provides the discipline needed to stay on track. It is also very encouraging. You will become addicted to the tracking and it is also fun. A few of us gals at work are doing it together and encouraging each other, so that makes it like a game and we keep each other motivated. Anyway, you'll do great- drink water and iced tea and skip the sugary sodas and the immediate differnce for you will be realized quickly. Good luck!
  • jhenderson1379
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Jenny!