Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Would anyone like to be friends?

I have 7 stone to lose to be at a healthy weight and have two children to get healthy for. Looking for active people where we can support each other and cheer each other on! Add me :)

Replies

• ClaireDenise30
    ClaireDenise30 Posts: 26 Member
    I'll add you now, always looking for extra support. Also looking for new friends if anyone would like to add me too xx
  • wendyshrinks
    wendyshrinks Posts: 1 Member
    I have about the same amount to lose, fatmunmy2019. I have two teens. I live on the west coast
  • katashalouise
    katashalouise Posts: 10 Member
    I’m looking to lose the last 2stone that I can’t shift since having my daughter 2 years ago, feel free to add me too!
  • HappyEC
    HappyEC Posts: 53 Member
    I’m a mum on the journey to lose 10-15kg, add me too! (Based in NZ)
  • Mom4Kids1706
    Mom4Kids1706 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm a mom of 4, also need to shed about 10lbs. Your can friend me. I'm trying to eliminate sweets and fried foods.
  • jessferguson94
    jessferguson94 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm just starting my journey back to who I want to be and i would love nothing more than to have people who are in the same boat cheering each other on and helping each other reach their goal feel free to add me :)
  • passion8gem
    passion8gem Posts: 3 Member
    Mom of 3 looking for friends as well. Add me.🤗
  • jhula
    jhula Posts: 1 Member
    Mee! I want friends. I want ideas of what people are eating to stay healthy too.
  • HappyEC
    HappyEC Posts: 53 Member
    I can’t seem to add anyone - I click on the symbol but nothing happens! So if anyone reading would like to be friends, please add me :)