Looking for accountability friends:)

Options
Hey everyone, I am new here and looking to live a healthier lifestyle and surround myself with people who are doing the same! Feel free to add me!:)

Replies

• rupshaw
    rupshaw Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you’re gonna do great! Feel free to add me.
  • RosetteMak
    RosetteMak Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new too! I'll add you!
  • terryhornsby300586
    terryhornsby300586 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m new feel free to add
  • ssjsonicku
    ssjsonicku Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Greetings and congrats on starting the journey!!!
  • ramma57
    ramma57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting back again today. A little history about me I survived a violent home invasion when I was 18 years old and it has stuck in my head ever since (the things that he said). It has made me not want to be beautiful or even attractive. I thought I had overcome the entire thing but I do know that I freak out every time I start to lose a little bit of weight I’m at my high again now of 221 pounds and I’m 61 years old. I told my daughter I was going to start dieting and she said why bother now and she was joking but it hit me hard. I should be totally disabled between my back my two replaced knees and fibromyalgia. However I think being an athlete most of my life has given me the strength to continue. I own a gun store and I teach firearms classes including concealed carry. I have to lose I can’t fit into any more of my clothes etc. I had gotten down to 190 went through very stressful situation with my former business partner and between all of that and now losing my mom last month I have just been eating like a horse. I did the lap band and had to have that removed because of the scar tissue, I did Optavia And because I have so much of their food left I’m starting out with that. I plan to go to a modified keto after that. My husband and I have six kids between us, 18 grandchildren and an adorable 16 month old great granddaughter. I have one accountability partner on here that has done amazing with losing weight and I’m looking for more. Nice to meet you all
  • avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I'm not exactly new, but doing the same ... I'd be happy to accept your request.