Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Any females gaining and lifting who want to share food diaries?

cattywcattyw Posts: 16Member Member Posts: 16Member Member
Hi, looking to make friends with other females who are bulking and lifting to get some meal inspiration please? x

Replies

• Anna28518Anna28518 Posts: 455Member Member Posts: 455Member Member
    I'm on a lean bulk and lifting. Doing SC at the moment.
  • cattywcattyw Posts: 16Member Member Posts: 16Member Member
    Anna28518 wrote: »
    I'm on a lean bulk and lifting. Doing SC at the moment.

Great thanks Anna x
  • Alia_RAlia_R Posts: 351Member, Premium Member Posts: 351Member, Premium Member
    I’m doing recomp at the moment, but not technically bulking - yet, but planning to do so later in the summer. 🙂
  • staticsplitstaticsplit Posts: 477Member Member Posts: 477Member Member
    Maintaining but sometimes banking calories for the weekend, but my diary is open to friends.
  • moogie_fitmoogie_fit Posts: 233Member, Premium Member Posts: 233Member, Premium Member
    cattyw wrote: »
    Hi, looking to make friends with other females who are bulking and lifting to get some meal inspiration please? x

Mwmemme
  • Paitonj93Paitonj93 Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    Hello ladies, if your bulking/building I highly recommend eating a lot of meat-double portion! Unless you are vegetarian of course then beans or tofu would be perfect! Also broccoli has a source of protein as well. Make sure you are doing high reps that's when you'll see more results and get enough sleep as well! Try not to workout too frequently because you can actually cause more harm than good and all your hard work will go to waste, I learned from a lot of trial and error. And I just want to input to be mindful of you iron level...female athlete's and body builders are prone to low iron levels and there is nothing like going to the gym feeling like your going to kill a workout and end up fainting or get dizzy all of a sudden!
  • lilygarcia3lilygarcia3 Posts: 18Member Member Posts: 18Member Member
    I want to start bulking and lifting too. I’m currently working on my food intake since I am very slim and doing at home workouts. I want to do a little more reading about this because I have no idea how to go about this