Week 4 keto down 4 more pounds. Total 19.8

Options
Panys_mom
Panys_mom Posts: 96 Member
edited July 2019 in Success Stories
So keto is working well for me. First month down and nearly 20 pounds lost.
Do I expect that every month? hahahaha no. Maybe 5-10. My body is getting used to the carb absence and I'm able to do longer workouts. Not what I used to do, but I'm building up to it. Very proud of myself for sticking with it, especially after getting passive aggressive comments from family. "Well, fat people always lose big at first." "Porbably water weight." "Doesn't look like you lost that much." I can't wait to tell them, better yet show them up and tell them to suck it. But for now, today is my baby's 9th birthday! Guess after 9 years it's not baby weight lol.

Replies

• kiran6002
    kiran6002 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress well done!!!
  • ginalu59
    ginalu59 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Panys_mom wrote: »
    So keto is working well for me. First month down and nearly 20 pounds lost.
    Do I expect that every month? hahahaha no. Maybe 5-10. My body is getting used to the carb absence and I'm able to do longer workouts. Not what I used to do, but I'm building up to it. Very proud of myself for sticking with it, especially after getting passive aggressive comments from family. "Well, fat people always lose big at first." "Porbably water weight." "Doesn't look like you lost that much." I can't wait to tell them, better yet show them up and tell them to suck it. But for now, today is my baby's 9th birthday! Guess after 9 years it's not baby weight lol.

Awesome! Keep going , keto works.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!