Looking for support and accountability

Looking for someone who wants to help eachother out stay on track to reach goals. Help support and keep eachother motivated and accountable. My friends and family around me don't have the same goals as I do and it's tough to stay focused when everyone around me doesn't have a healthy lifestyle. If your interested lets chat and see if we can help eachother out. I'm super laid back, lift weights at home, lack cardio though trying to just get out and walked a few miles a few times a week. My diet is *kitten*, I know what I have to do and what to eat but I have a hars time sticking to it and i like love food. Not looking for quick fixes I want to do it right and keep it off. Have major surgery coming up next spring/summer and would like to lose 50 by February.

Replies

• APatschke
    APatschke Posts: 1 Member
    Maybe we can help each other. Need accountability myself.
  • haydennorris04
    haydennorris04 Posts: 28 Member
    Yea for sure message whenever.
  • Keljessb
    Keljessb Posts: 3 Member
    Need lots of motivation. Weekends are killer! Especially a long holiday weekend. Just ruined 2 weeks of hard work!
  • Timetowinit
    Timetowinit Posts: 7 Member
    Hey there, looking for accountability, support and feedback. Seems most chats are years old. Message me if you can help.
  • haydennorris04
    haydennorris04 Posts: 28 Member
    Im trying to keep posting daily. Add me
  • JordanS9592
    JordanS9592 Posts: 94 Member
    Message me whenever you want bro. Don’t let anything get in your way. We have what it takes to get the job done.