What do you love now that you wouldnt eat/do before MFP

Options
SmangeDiggs
SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
For me its brown rice......i love it and i have no idea why i had never tried it before
Also mushrooms - once you get over their weird slimey texture they are delicious!!!

And home workout DVDs looking like a dork in your own house has never been so rewarding......thank goodness for curtains....

Replies

• aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i used to hate whole wheat anything, now i LOVE it. im really actually in love with all of the new healthy food choices ive switched to! makes me feel amazing instead of wanting to sleep all day. im actually fueling my body now instead of just filling it up! :bigsmile:
  • Rockin23
    Rockin23 Posts: 59
    Options
    Almonds, I would hardly eat them, and now I can't get enough! 12 is 80 calories but it curves your appetite.
  • Monze1
    Monze1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I use to hate fish. The utter thought of eating it made me shudder. Now I love it!
    And now I genuinely get excited when I find new, healthy foods. It's exciting stuff!
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    edamame....delicious! I am happy with all of my new healthy choices that have replaced the junk food:)
  • ziggy67
    ziggy67 Posts: 351
    Options
    Porridge, Natural Greek Yoghourt, Cottage Cheese and Green Tea.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Well, I wouldn't say I 'loved' it but being able to run/jog! :bigsmile:

As a child/teen, I'd only run to getaway from something. I started the Couch to 5K running programme in March and, although I haven't yet completed it, I'm amazed how long I can now run/jog for! I did 20 mins yesterday.

Week 6 starts tomorrow and after the intervals, I'll be doing 25mins.

I just have to get over the psychological aspect and ignore my brain telling me I'm not a runner. That's the only thing that has stalled my progress :sad:

LouiseXXX
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Going to gym and lifting weights / hitting the cardio machines. I'd never enjoyed exercise in my life - it's only in the past four months that that's all changed.
  • alibeany
    alibeany Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Water! I would very rarely drink any water,unless it came with milk and coffee! when I look back my body must have been so thirsty!
  • SAR1L
    SAR1L Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I strictly drink water :) no more crappy soda ^^.
  • Tnia
    Tnia Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Exercising I didnt have the time and I honestly thought it was boring. Now I use my wii to dance I love to dance it fun and I enjoy it!:love: