Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV - people are noticing!

I've lost almost 25 pounds since May, and was a little disappointed that my friends (even those who I don't see often) hadn't noticed.

Then last week, I wore a tight-fitting shirt, and a friend (who is also tracking his weight-loss here) gave me a nice compliment!

My mom (who I had not seen in about a month) told me that my waistline was looking slimmer!

And today I wore a tank-top, and my darling husband (who certainly *has* noticed and been very supportive!) looked over at me and said, "nice guns!" Guess my upper arms are shaping up!

Replies

• shunkawakon
    shunkawakon Posts: 37 Member
    yay! good job, keep up the good work!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    yay ...you're doing great!
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Way to go! I've had three people notice, it's a great feeling!
  • lostemt76
    lostemt76 Posts: 136 Member
    yea i agree with you. I have people coming up to me and tell me that I'm looking good. My one shirt is starting to fit better and better everyday just can't wait till when I can wear it.
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    i received plenty of compliments for the first time in my lift at my company picnic last weekend....

i guess made me realize how great it felt, and that is my motivation...the feeling of actually doing something and looking good doing it!
  • Jo120522
    Jo120522 Posts: 44 Member
    That is terrific it really helps when people notice well done and keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!