Help? 30day shred!

Options
2»

Replies

• statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Each level is a challenge and does get easier. Once I finish the 30 days, I will take a day or two off, then start all over again. During the second 30 days, if I see just half of what I see now, I'll be thrilled! Sometimes I put it off until the end of the day, but having a support group makes me accountable, therefore I do it. Today I did both Levels 1 & 2 just for the heck of it. I really want to fit into a slinky / sexy dress for a Christmas Party -- that keeps me motivated too. Good Luck. XOXO
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I am on my 25th day... and i have skipped 2 days so far (1 rest day a week) i would say go for it :0)
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Even if it takes you 40 or 50 days, do it! I just finished, and have been taking that approach all summer. I did Shred and missed only 2 days, but got real unexpectedly good results. I'm still using it in the rotation. She sAys in the DVD that any one workout can stand alone as a workout. You will not be disappointed.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Double post.
  • slimnsexynside
    Options
    I haven't tried the 30 day shred, but it sounds like something to consider. When it comes to being consistent with video workouts, my record sucks. However, I have been using the free workout videos offered through the free section w/Verizon. So, do you all thinks it worth investing in the 30 day shred video? Has anyone seen results that were beyond their expectations?
  • statia152
    Options
    I haven't tried the 30 day shred, but it sounds like something to consider. When it comes to being consistent with video workouts, my record sucks. However, I have been using the free workout videos offered through the free section w/Verizon. So, do you all thinks it worth investing in the 30 day shred video? Has anyone seen results that were beyond their expectations?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V04V4SX7

Download it for free! Wait 45 seconds and click on regular download. Bookmark the page with the video for future use. Enjoy!
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V04V4SX7

Download it for free! Wait 45 seconds and click on regular download. Bookmark the page with the video for future use. Enjoy!

Yes, i havent completed it fully as YET but i would say get it if you can :)
    Workouts are only 20mintues per day!!
    And you know that site Statia152 can you download any dvds from it?
  • rac401
    rac401 Posts: 8
    Options
    I started this back in May started out by doing it 5 days a week, I found 7 days too much. I used the DVD to get into exercise and since then have also been going out doing a 10 mile cycle route. As it happens I have had to decrease exercise session to 3 a week. The DVD has definitely toned me up, I have lost 15kg this year (sorry I don't work in pounds) and most recently having been doing more cycling than the DVD. My weight been a bit static the last couple week, but I did increase the hand weights I use to 1kg each side and wonder if I am putting on muscle as I just pulled my belt into the last knotch again. It is a great DVD for being able to fit exercise into your daily life!
  • statia152
    Options
    I don't know, but someone said there are a bunch on Youtube.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Just doing the shred I lost 20 pounds and 29 inches all over my body..mostly in hips, waist and abs!:bigsmile:
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    has anyone here finished the 30 days, then rotated the 3 levels for the next 30 days? im thinking of doing this once im done the 30 days but im wondering if you still see results
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Try Ripped in 30 and then you can mix both of those, that will give you perfect variation. But skip the levels you feel are to easy.
  • ljscar12
    ljscar12 Posts: 24
    Options
    It really doesn't matter what time frame you complete it in. You just want to make sure that when do something you are being challenged. Sometimes though you can over train your body which can be just as bad as not exercising at all. Feel free to add as friend.
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Just doing the shred I lost 20 pounds and 29 inches all over my body..mostly in hips, waist and abs!:bigsmile:

Wow thats some good work!!! fair play keep it up :) Im hoping this dvd will help my abs too! fingers crossed :)