The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Queen Big Butt subtly letting me know she demands chicken by sitting on my study notes & desk
    Can never have too many good pens
    ubcyztis1s2z.jpg

How many chickens did you give her? :D
    She has such a sweet face..

As much as she desires...her favorite holiday = Thanksgiving because she gets her own spot @ the dinner table + gets to eat Turkey until she passes out. She gets first dibs too & I would gladly give her my drumstick if she starts looking @ me like she does when she wants something

Aww ❤ she's a lucky kitty
  • NikoBushido18
    NikoBushido18 Posts: 69 Member
    Should be being more productive, but the dog wanted snuggles, so what’s a girl to do?!! 5mq2i65xqucv.jpeg

o snap, I see some Japanese artwork on a arm! <3
  • Legion_Zero_Six
    Legion_Zero_Six Posts: 6 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    bw40hwpqsoi2.jpg
    Feeling better today after hurting my neck in the moms race at my daughters sports day 🙈 but I came 2nd 🤣

Thank you! Glad you’re feeling better!!!
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    👋👋👋 Hi there! Happy Wednesday!

ymeh4gwv5co6.jpeg
    Hi how are you? I don't think we met. I'm Daniel. You are gorgeous.
  • daniellam01
    LilyDaySpa wrote: »
    3g8tvdnvm6pk.jpeg

Looking for new friends. No creepers please. Fitness talk and sharing food. Am into clean eating, non gmo, gluten free, low carbs, still love my 🍷 a cab or 2 😋 please, gym when I can, mostly work out at home, a nice walk at the beach 😬. Guys gals all welcome all ages

What's your favorite workout?
  • daniellam01
    Should be being more productive, but the dog wanted snuggles, so what’s a girl to do?!! 5mq2i65xqucv.jpeg
    You and your dog are cute.
  • sfendel
    sfendel Posts: 451 Member
    lycqk8ad1prl.jpg

• WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    awdouth wrote: »
    sb3qy1406pjm.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhh I see what ya did there 🦇
  • WendyJoy76 wrote: »
    awdouth wrote: »
    sb3qy1406pjm.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhh I see what ya did there 🦇

🦇🦇🦇🦇
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    luxduca1 wrote: »
    9hd3c71uuaq0.jpeg

Y’all are super awesome but squatting is super awesome too...my Thursday morning is looking like this! No days off!

Holy massive weight Batman!!!
    How much are you squatting??
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    tams_89 wrote: »
    bw40hwpqsoi2.jpg
    Feeling better today after hurting my neck in the moms race at my daughters sports day 🙈 but I came 2nd 🤣

Looking good! Glad your feeling better.
    I’m sorry you got hurt...but 2nd place!!
    That’s kick *kitten*!!!
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    missjck2 wrote: »
    Selfie, I don’t mind if I do...q940x3nw73l4.jpeg

Hello 👋🏼 Pretty Lady 😊
    I like your tank!
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member

always hard saying no to a dog
  • mermaidsgrave
    mermaidsgrave Posts: 98 Member

It just can’t be done! He has such sad eyes. He’s not supposed to be up on this couch either lol
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

It just can’t be done! He has such sad eyes. He’s not supposed to be up on this couch either lol

They never are but they sneak their cute butts up there and then you can't say no to a face like that!
  • mermaidsgrave
    mermaidsgrave Posts: 98 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »

They never are but they sneak their cute butts up there and then you can't say no to a face like that!

He even has his own couch! I have a dog couch and a people couch... which was a great idea in theory, but terrible in practice lol
  • LilyDaySpa
    LilyDaySpa Posts: 38 Member

LilyDaySpa wrote: »
    3g8tvdnvm6pk.jpeg

Looking for new friends. No creepers please. Fitness talk and sharing food. Am into clean eating, non gmo, gluten free, low carbs, still love my 🍷 a cab or 2 😋 please, gym when I can, mostly work out at home, a nice walk at the beach 😬. Guys gals all welcome all ages

What's your favorite workout?

Legs and glute