Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge (Term 25): 5 week challenge from July 12th to August 18th

2»

Replies

• Theviolinmommy
    Theviolinmommy Posts: 429 Member
    It finally worked :) I hope I get my OWL
  • lmc8009
    lmc8009 Posts: 9,190 Member
    Just a few days left to apply! :)
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,066 Member
    :D
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Yay! My favorite challenge!!
  • Branawesomer
    Branawesomer Posts: 1,025 Member
    Yahoo I applied!
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    I applied as a new student because there wasn’t an option for “you probably won’t remember me from term 12”!
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,511 Member
    Got my owl hope I signed up correctly
  • Maalea
    Got my owl hope I signed up correctly

Welcome!
    I saw that you have already joined the Gryffindor Common Room, but not the Hogwarts Castle group. I'll send you an invite via MFP (it will show up in the notification, the small bell symbol on the top right of the webpage).
  • moosemoose123
    moosemoose123 Posts: 54 Member
    Can I still join? Or be put on a waitlist?
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,763 Member
    Hope I joined everything right my phone is not letting me go to some places in community
  • Theviolinmommy
    Theviolinmommy Posts: 429 Member
    I haven't seen any reply yet. I hope I got in.😬
  • Maalea
    Can I still join? Or be put on a waitlist?

You can send an application anytime! If there is no open spot, you'll be put on the waitlist. :)
  • Maalea
    @digger61 you are in the common room and in the castle, so it looks good!

@Theviolinmommy if you didn't get into the castle right now, you'll be on the waitlist and get there probably soon. Don't worry!
  • diplococci23
    diplococci23 Posts: 13 Member
    I signed up,I haven’t gotten an owl yet.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,624 Member
    I got my owl but how do I join the castle group?
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    I am on the waitlist and will hopefully be a ghost soon!!
  • Maalea
    edited July 2019
    clarkeje1 wrote: »
    I got my owl but how do I join the castle group?

There should have been a link to the castle group in your invite? It should work just the same way as the link to the common room. But MFP does have some glitches sometimes...

Anyway, I have issued a group invite via MFP, you can find it if you click on the small bell symbol (top right on the community tab if you are on the website, or top left in the community menu if you are in the app).
  • Liesje986
    Liesje986 Posts: 179 Member
    Shoooot! Just finding this now as I recommit. Hopefully I can start next term then :(
  • Maalea
    Liesje986 wrote: »
    Shoooot! Just finding this now as I recommit. Hopefully I can start next term then :(

You can still apply now and you'll be put on the waitlist. Waitlisters get next term's application early, so it may be worth it. If you join the Hogsmeade group, you'll also be kept up to date what is happening around the castle. :)
  • Maalea
    Liesje986 wrote: »

You can still apply now and you'll be put on the waitlist. Waitlisters get next term's application early, so it may be worth it. If you join the Hogsmeade group, you'll also be kept up to date what is happening around the castle. :)