HOLY MOLY...

Options
13»

Replies

• redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    ...are people sensitive on MFP. People be yellin and making other people feel bad.

Here is what I'm proposing. We ONLY talk about unicorns, glitter, and rainbows. After all - EVERYONE likes those, right? And for the love of GOD do NOT post an opinion contrary to mine, and certainly DO NOT post an intelligent insight that counters my original post.

We wouldn't want thoughtful, insightful, and intelligent conversations.

And do not post anything that anyone MIGHT find offensive...even if you are making an intelligent point.

Remember -

UNICORNS

GLITTER

RAINBOWS

That is all.

Oh I was hoping we could talk a bit about Prince, but that option isn't available so I now dislike this thread! :tongue:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ is officially scared beyond all out of my wits at this point, but I do want to ride the horn.... Is that going to be ok?
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ is officially scared beyond all out of my wits at this point, but I do want to ride the horn.... Is that going to be ok?

As you wish. That will be just fine. As MFP's safety steward, I will have to stand by and observe.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

As you wish. That will be just fine. As MFP's safety steward, I will have to stand by and observe.

with a camera, I know. Pictures, or it didn't happen....
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    We had unicorn for supper tonight...it was so good. High in cals however and a little tough.

You're not supposed to eat the horn...

It was just all around tough. I didn't eat the horn - although it was really salty so I used it as a dipping stick for the unicorn sauce I made...just dip and lick it off. Some of the sauce got all the way to the base of the horn, so I had to really shove it in. Good stuff!!
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I find unicorns and glitter VERY offensive!! How dare you!! *REPORTED*

My mother died on the hunt for unicorns so this is a subject im very sensitive about,:sad:

Oh I do hope she was wearing glittery panties while on the hunt!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    We had unicorn for supper tonight...it was so good. High in cals however and a little tough.

It was just all around tough. I didn't eat the horn - although it was really salty so I used it as a dipping stick for the unicorn sauce I made...just dip and lick it off. Some of the sauce got all the way to the base of the horn, so I had to really shove it in. Good stuff!!

I find if you marinate the unicorn meat in glitter gravy for a few hours, then mince the meat and add onions and herbs. Make into pattys and grill. They make lovely burgers and serve with rainbow cocktails!... Use the horn as a straw

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqkO6m3FAwh8KUbRRQfIJBx6IlhTFjZPzmxLpcxR_yx9AH-vxmgQ
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    brick-loud-noises-b-1.jpg?w=550&h=289
  • Giddeaon
    Giddeaon Posts: 43
    Options
    exterface_unicorn_03.jpg
    This is the stuff of nightmares. This could only be better if he had glitter shooting out of his horn. This gentleman wins the Internets and the prize is a giant bucket of sad.
  • irishgal44
    Options

I find if you marinate the unicorn meat in glitter gravy for a few hours, then mince the meat and add onions and herbs. Make into pattys and grill. They make lovely burgers and serve with rainbow cocktails!... Use the horn as a straw

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqkO6m3FAwh8KUbRRQfIJBx6IlhTFjZPzmxLpcxR_yx9AH-vxmgQ

You rock!! I'm going to try it tonight!!
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    exterface_unicorn_03.jpg

HEY! How'd you get a picture of my dad??? WTF????
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I was rummaging through my box of crafts supplies, not knowing a tube of glitter had spilled in it.

Long story short, I ended up looking like a frickin' Twilight Vampire. :embarassed:
  • Sasssy69
    Options
    I was rummaging through my box of crafts supplies, not knowing a tube of glitter had spilled in it.

Long story short, I ended up looking like a frickin' Twilight Vampire. :embarassed:

Glitter was invented by the devil to torture mothers. True story.
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options

Care for a banana or a popsicle ?
  • irishgal44
    Options

Lol! I've tried to think of a witty comeback for that and I can't without going to far and getting reported...lol!
  • Sasssy69
    Options

Lol! I've tried to think of a witty comeback for that and I can't without going to far and getting reported...lol!

NO reporting allowed!!! If someone reports you, I will find them and deliver a well-deserved throat punch. JUST KIDDING!!! Don't report me!!! *Gallops off on unicorn, leaving a trail of rainbow glitter*
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    canned_unicorn_meat.jpg

Nuff said :laugh:
  • Sasssy69
    Options
    canned_unicorn_meat.jpg

Nuff said :laugh:

:heart: Unicorn meat is the best! I love www.thinkgeek.com!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold

tell her to stay away from the stairway Carl! No no don't go into the light!