Who wants more friends??

Replies

• ahmadmshaly2019
    ahmadmshaly2019 Posts: 16 Member
    Hey there I’m looking for new motivational friends to help me along the way ✌🏻😊♥️
  • deshawnlove
    deshawnlove Posts: 18 Member
    Hello
    I’m still trying to figure out how to add friends!! 😂
  • KazD78
    KazD78 Posts: 2 Member
    Yes! Add me! I can't figure out how to add anyone! Anyone who is looking, let's get this going!
  • VictorSmashes
    VictorSmashes Posts: 173 Member
    edited July 2019
    Some of you guys must have your pages to private or it's a website glitch (it has been glitching a lot this last week), because some profiles open for me and some don't. That might be part of the issue with not knowing/not being able to add friends!! :) BTW Feel free to add me-- I'm starting over again and don't have too many friends.

EDIT: I attempted to open my own profile and it won't open. So it's a website error... :(
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    edited July 2019
    You can add me if you'd like :blush: I don't bite (unless you're dorayaki) and it's encouraging to see how everyone is progressing!
  • Feel free to add me. :)
    I’m only 14 days in, but I do have a long journey ahead and i would love the support!
  • missy12070
    missy12070 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for friends and motivation. Not sure how to add friends please feel free to add me.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    add me
  • DarkTwain
    DarkTwain Posts: 130 Member
    Feel free to add
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Member since 2011. My Timeline has gotten quiet over the years as friend accounts have gone inactive, etc. Would welcome some fresh new faces! ADD MEE OMG
  • irishcurvymatt
    irishcurvymatt Posts: 7 Member
    Would love to connect with Irish & British Members . Really need help and support.
  • Cherriv
    Cherriv Posts: 4 Member
    Hi - I'm starting over again and need to find more friends. Feel free to add me!
  • brilliantwords
    brilliantwords Posts: 97 Member
    Ive only been restarting constantly all year long. I think the only way Im going to succeed is to have accountability and I dont have a lot of active friends on my friends list that I interact with. Ive also had my diary closed forever and I think I may need to friends and to open it if I really want that accountability! Anyone feel free to add me!

Not new to weight loss. Lost and maintained 100 lbs lost for the last 10 years... minus the current 20 lbs extra I never lost after baby #2 who is 1 year old :smile: Need to get back to pre-pregnancy as my first mini goal... then carry on to my final goal I never really completed.
  • Me4now2Day
    Me4now2Day Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me too.
  • almaddox0421
    almaddox0421 Posts: 14 Member
    Add me! I’m on every day. And pretty positive! Good luck! 👍🏼

April
  • Browneyedsusieq
    Browneyedsusieq Posts: 2 Member
    Just started back as well ! Add me if you like.