Motivation

Options
I need more motivation, when I diet I lose a lot of weight but it comes right back after a week

Replies

• sleek_monique
    sleek_monique Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Are you making a lifestyle change? That would be the difference, changing how you eat for life will stop the gains, or make you understand better why they are happening! I would love to be friends and help motivate you! Add me if you like.
  • InekeAk
    InekeAk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Working on keeping it off when I lose it this me! 🤔 Could use mutual motivation!! 😊
  • wsualumohsix
    wsualumohsix Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If your current way of living keeps bringing the weight back, you gotta look at switching it up full-time. Start small (e.g stop drinking soda). But it has to be a lifestyle change that works for you and is sustainable. We've all been there...let us help motivate.

Stay strong 💪
  • deshawnlove
    deshawnlove Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    What they said.

Make sure you are tracking EVERYTHING you eat. Only drink water or herbal tea.

Snack healthy: half an apple with almond butter, Greek yogurt and berries or almonds, overnight oats, half a banana with almond butter and chocolate chips (count them out), boiled eggs.

I’ve read that a protein and a fat will keep you full longer. Also, volume eating (volumetrics). Which is basically low calorie foods (like green beans, cabbage, romaine lettuce, celery, cucumbers, chicken broth, strawberries, etc.). Add a low calorie food to all of your main meals.