What is your current go-to meal that's quick, delicious, and helps you stay on track?

Ktmom19
Ktmom19 Posts: 65 Member
Looking for quick, easy, delicious food ideas, whether at restaurants or homemade.

Replies

• skv99
    skv99 Posts: 27 Member
    quinoa veggie stir fry. 15 mins and deliciously nutritious.
  • MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    Eggs no matter what form is boiled scramble.... Etc
    Chicken breasts in air fryer
    Simple less time consuming and the taste needs more spices
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Pizza
  • momble02
    momble02 Posts: 12 Member
    steamed white fish with a couple of cups of mixed vegetables (fresh or frozen), and topped with a sauce of quark, parsley, spring onions, green chili and black pepper. Delicious.
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Individual flatbread pizzas have been our go-to lately. Quick and easy, and can tailor it to match my day by using less or more toppings.
  • eb8566
    eb8566 Posts: 249 Member
    Spaghetti- zucchini noodles, tons of mushrooms, Rao’s sauce, Italian sausage ground turkey, a tsp stevia
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    I just did a quick sautee of frozen veggie mix ( broc, carrots, snap peas, corn ) and smoked turkey sausage. Threw in some smoked paprika and red pepper flakes.
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,105 Member
    2 fried eggs on toast with tinned tomatoes and a sprinkling of mature cheddar. It takes literally 5 mins to make and is my takeaway avoidance meal.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    For stir fry you can go really quick and dirty with a bag of broccoli slaw and whatever else you can be bothered with. A little soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and some spice goes a long way (onion, garlic, ginger). Ground meat or a frozen ground substitute cook up very fast to go with. Could even put an egg on/in it. 10-15 minutes maybe?
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 336 Member
    At home my quick go-to meal for lunch is half a whole wheat bagel, 1 tbsp light mayo, two slices of tomato, and 2 oz. of smoked salmon. It's really satisfying and feels like a treat.

When I go out for lunch my quick go to meal is L&L BBQ to get a Hawaiian Beef BBQ bowl or their poke bowl. Both are low cal and can be ordered with brown rice.
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 336 Member
    Roza42 wrote: »
    peanut butter and banana on raisin Ezekiel toast

This sounds good!
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    At home:
    Tuna with mayo on ritz crisp and thins
    Green beans, cherry tomatoes, cucumber with olive oil and balsamic
    scrambled eggs with whatever I have in my refrigerator
    I cook a bunch of chicken breasts in my instant pot each week and shred them and keep them in the refrigerator and its an easily accessible protein
    Protein shake, mix with water

To go from restaurants:
    Strawberry poppyseed chicken salad from Panera
    Wendy's baked potato with butter
    Wendy's Jr Bacon cheeseburger with 4 pc chicken nugget, no dipping sauce

To go from Kroger:
    California roll