I got 30 days

Options
We’ll see what I can do over the next 30 days because I only have a 30 day free trial.😁...But at Day 3 I am convinced that this app is totally worth it.

Replies

• magairlin
    magairlin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi. I don't know about the app you pay for. The basic app is free, as far as I know, and it's very good and has helped thousands of people to lose weight and get fit.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    But this APP is free (I have been here years) unless you want to pay for Premium. Thousands of people use the free option and have great success.
  • magairlin
    magairlin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    And it's a life time's endeavour, if not to lose weight, to keep it off. Very best of luck and don't expect miracles in 30 days but you should see some positive results.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,717 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP Community. :)

If you're just starting out, take a look at this thread:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest

It's a list of the "most helpful" threads, as recommended by members of the community
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    We’ll see what I can do over the next 30 days because I only have a 30 day free trial.😁...But at Day 3 I am convinced that this app is totally worth it.

Consider the rest of your life your free trial. 😉
  • brittanynicholex
    brittanynicholex Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    so after your 30 day free trial, why dont you just cancel premium. its basically the same thing, but more customizable which I wouldn't ever use. I tried it once just to see the differences, and cancelled before it renewed.