A Very Small NSV

Options
I've been at college for two weeks, and believe it or not it has pretty much forced me not to be a fat *kitten*. I walk to every class, I do some intense marching band several hours a week, and I pretty much just have time to eat one big meal at night, so I guess you can say it has forced me to do intermittent fasting, haha. Anyways, I don't feel much different, but I went home for the weekend and the first thing my dad said was, "Holy ****, you've lost weight. Your face looks really thin." I haven't noticed it, but if my dad notices and has the balls to say something about it, that's something to me. Just thought I'd share :)

Replies

• kendrara
    kendrara Posts: 28
    Options
    congrats! and hurray for bandos :)
  • dogdaze
    dogdaze Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I would suggest trying to fit some healthy food into the rest of the day too.
  • 11aking
    11aking Posts: 30
    Options
    It's weird, I automatically just eat healthier stuff when I eat. And I drink healthy too, mainly water. It's so unlike me :) haha.
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    that's so awesome! <3
    Post that with your weigh in Monday (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!