Long time MFP member back to get ready for my wedding! Looking for friends!

Options
LaurenAOK
LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
Hi everyone! My name is Lauren and as you can see, I joined MFP quite a while ago. I initially used the app to lose over 30 pounds, which I have mostly maintained over the years (have gained a few pounds back and then lost it again here and there).

About me: I'm a lawyer in Florida and I'm getting married in two months! While I'm fairly happy with the weight I've been maintaining, I would like to lose about 5-10 final pounds to get in the best shape of my life and feel like a rockstar in my dress. So I came back to MFP!

I eat a low carb diet, as I find I feel best that way. My fiancé is vegetarian, so I cook a lot of veggie-friendly meals at home. I try to work out several days a week. I like to lift weights at the gym and I also take spin and kickboxing classes.

So, that's me! I'm looking to add friends who are active on MFP so we can keep each other accountable. My biggest issue is staying on track. I do great for a few days and then a weekend night or social event rolls around and I give in and eat a whole pizza or something. It's not pretty. Please send me a request if you'd like to be buddies!

Replies

• theobaldpw
    theobaldpw Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Lauren, I'm also a long time member back to get myself into a routine - I'd be interested in the vegetarin meals you and you fiance cook up - always looking for a way to make veges more interesting :) - Whoops, my profile does not have my name - I'm Peter.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    theobaldpw wrote: »
    Hi Lauren, I'm also a long time member back to get myself into a routine - I'd be interested in the vegetarin meals you and you fiance cook up - always looking for a way to make veges more interesting :) - Whoops, my profile does not have my name - I'm Peter.

Hi Peter, I'm sending you a friend request!