Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

On a calorie deficit and not losing weight, help!

Hi everyone, so I need some help. 3 months ago I decided I wanted to lose some weight to feel better with my body and since then I’ve lost more than 8 pounds. I used to skip breakfast because I noticed that that was working for me, but a few weeks ago I started eating it again because I love it and I felt like I was depriving my body of something i’ve always really liked. So I started having breakfast again, and that’s when I stopped losing weight. I eat an average of 800-900 calories a day (I know it’s not enough but I’m scared to gain all the weight back if i eat more and i’m not even hungry anyway) and about 80-200 calories for breakfast. I also do some cardio, crunches and squats for 45 minutes a day and walk at least 10,000 steps daily. I drink plenty of water and get enough sleep. What am I doing wrong? Please help me :(

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,236 MFP Moderator
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    6. Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders
    I WILL:
    • I will allow members to share experiences without judgment. Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal. A growing list of support resources can be found on our Eating Disorder Resources page.
    • I will understand that people have a complicated relationship with food.

I WON’T:
    • I won’t use any aspect of our service to promote anorexia, bulimia or any unsafe dieting practices.
    • I won’t promote very low-calorie diets.
    • I won’t diagnose other members.
    If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    JustSomeEm
This discussion has been closed.