Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Who wants more friends??

Replies

• ahmadmshaly2019ahmadmshaly2019 Posts: 16Member Member Posts: 16Member Member
    Hey there I’m looking for new motivational friends to help me along the way ✌🏻😊♥️
  • rhodges74rhodges74 Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    Hello
    I’m still trying to figure out how to add friends!! 😂
  • KazD78KazD78 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Yes! Add me! I can't figure out how to add anyone! Anyone who is looking, let's get this going!
  • VictorSmashesVictorSmashes Posts: 116Member Member Posts: 116Member Member
    Some of you guys must have your pages to private or it's a website glitch (it has been glitching a lot this last week), because some profiles open for me and some don't. That might be part of the issue with not knowing/not being able to add friends!! :) BTW Feel free to add me-- I'm starting over again and don't have too many friends.

EDIT: I attempted to open my own profile and it won't open. So it's a website error... :(
    edited July 13
  • RyotaFujikawaRyotaFujikawa Posts: 197Member Member Posts: 197Member Member
    You can add me if you'd like :blush: I don't bite (unless you're dorayaki) and it's encouraging to see how everyone is progressing!
    edited July 14
  • thatsitgethealthynowthatsitgethealthynow Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Feel free to add me. :)
    I’m only 14 days in, but I do have a long journey ahead and i would love the support!
  • missy12070missy12070 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Looking for friends and motivation. Not sure how to add friends please feel free to add me.
  • seepersaudseepersaud Posts: 5,599Member Member Posts: 5,599Member Member
  • DarkTwainDarkTwain Posts: 94Member Member Posts: 94Member Member
    Feel free to add
  • NoWeighJose74NoWeighJose74 Posts: 580Member Member Posts: 580Member Member
    Member since 2011. My Timeline has gotten quiet over the years as friend accounts have gone inactive, etc. Would welcome some fresh new faces! ADD MEE OMG
  • irishcurvymattirishcurvymatt Posts: 7Member Member Posts: 7Member Member
    Would love to connect with Irish & British Members . Really need help and support.
  • CherrivCherriv Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Hi - I'm starting over again and need to find more friends. Feel free to add me!
  • brilliantwordsbrilliantwords Posts: 97Member Member Posts: 97Member Member
    Ive only been restarting constantly all year long. I think the only way Im going to succeed is to have accountability and I dont have a lot of active friends on my friends list that I interact with. Ive also had my diary closed forever and I think I may need to friends and to open it if I really want that accountability! Anyone feel free to add me!

Not new to weight loss. Lost and maintained 100 lbs lost for the last 10 years... minus the current 20 lbs extra I never lost after baby #2 who is 1 year old :smile: Need to get back to pre-pregnancy as my first mini goal... then carry on to my final goal I never really completed.
  • Me4now2DayMe4now2Day Posts: 56Member Member Posts: 56Member Member
    Feel free to add me too.
  • almaddox0421almaddox0421 Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    Add me! I’m on every day. And pretty positive! Good luck! 👍🏼

April
  • BrowneyedsusieqBrowneyedsusieq Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    Just started back as well ! Add me if you like.